Photograph

"What are you doing" Ed said waltzing into the kitchen noticing the box of photos spread out on the table.

"Stewart said he needed photo's, no idea why mind you" you replied turning your attention from the fridge towards Ed who was now casually flicking through the box.

"You all packed"?

"Yeah, almost, just need to grab a few last minute things and chuck them in my bag in the morning".

You nodded your head slightly, sipping on your drink trying not to let on how much you were dreading spending the next 10 days here by yourself before you could fly out to meet him on tour.

"Wooh, hey you're not going to give him this one are you"? Ed now had a massive grin spread across his face, staring intently at the photograph in his hands.

"Which one" you said not moving from your spot leaning against the kitchen counter.

"One from our week in.....Iceland" his eyes still fixated on the picture, cheeky grin still spayed across his face.

"What" you moved quickly across the room to where he was gawking, that childish grin now pointed towards you. It was one of 'those' photos, one of the 'special' ones you had taken for Ed.

"How did that get in there, it's meant to be in our private collection" you said as you reached out attempting to snatch the photo out of his grasp.

Before you managed to grab it he moved it just out of your reach. You tried again with the same result.

"Aye, I'm not done with this just yet" he giggled maneuvering his body so you weren't able to ruin his fun.

"Ted, come on, give me the damn photo" you kept trying to grab it, each time him moving it just out of your reach at the last second.

"If you want it come get it, I'm not going to see you for 10 days, might take it with me for 'company'" he winked.

"Fine, keep it, do whatever you want" you said as a last resort, turning your attention away from him and walking back into the kitchen to go through the rest of the photos to make sure there were no more surprises.

"Oh I will, might have to show it to customs, you're cool with that though aye? Actually, I might send it into Playboy, make men all around the world 'very' happy" he yelled in your direction. His head still bent down looking at the photo, his backed turned to you.

He was distracted, you ran towards him & launched yourself on his back crash tackling him to the ground. You wrestled for a short while before you found yourself straddling his waist, holding the photo up above your head in victory.

"Ha, I got it" you cheered loudly before he grabbed you and pulled you down, his weight now on top of you.

By this stage he had lost interest in the photo, instead bringing his attention to your lips. What started out as a simple peck soon resulting in a steamy make out session. His tongue exploring every crevice of your mouth, his hand trailing down to rest on your waist, the other still engulfed around your body.

"I'm going to miss you kitten" he whispered before bringing his lips back down to yours.

"I'm going to miss you more" you replied into the kiss.

"Bedroom"? he asked

"Bedroom" you smiled seductively.