****22 Days - Part 2 ****

**** This (along with part 1) is a dirty imagine, you have been warned, Enjoy. :) ****

Finally after watching the show, having a few drinks and something to eat with the crew you were on your way back to your hotel room.

Ed had you pinned against the wall of the elevator the moment you entered, kissing your neck, nibbling playfully before attaching his lips and sucking hard, leaving swollen love bites littering your neck. You heard the 'ding' of the elevator, indicating you had reached your floor. Ed led you quickly by your hand to your door unlocking it and pulling you inside. Immediately his body pushed yours against the wall, his mouth interlocking with your lips. He ran his tongue along your lips, begging for entrance you so gladly allowed. He pulled your shirt over your head before he placed his hands under your legs, willing you to jump. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he carried you to the bed, placing you gently down, never once breaking your kiss.

Ed lifted himself off you slightly and brought his finger to his lips, warning you to keep quiet. His eyes dark and lustful. You bit your bottom lip and inhaled sharply as he lent over and retrieved the blindfold, placing it over your eyes. You felt his breath on your face, his lips lingering over yours before he gave you a gentle kiss. He brought your arms up above your head, holding them by your wrists with one hand while the other undid your jean buttons. His mouth kissing along your jaw bone, sucking on your neck, licking your collar bone. You moaned quietly as you felt his hand slip inside your pants, his fingers stroking your slit gently.

He immediately stilled his hand "I'll only warn you once kitten, not a sound" he whispered sternly.

You bit your bottom lip again as he pulled off your jeans, throwing them both to floor before flipping you over onto your belly.

"Be a good little girl, do as your told and you'll be rewarded" he slipped a finger into your dripping wet core while another began to circle your clit. You couldn't help the moan that left your lips, more of a sharp inhale really but just as before, his fingers halted and he removed his hand from your underwear, "tsk tsk tsk, but darling, disobey me and you will be punished" you felt the sharp sting of the whip hit your left buttock followed by your right.

You felt him gently kiss where the whip had met your skin, you were breathing heavily, fighting every urge you had to moan his name and beg him to take you then and there.

He continued to tease you, whipping your ass every time you made a noise, you were an absolute mess below him, and he knew it.

"Although you look incredible in these darling, they have to go" he pulled down your panties and unclasped your bra before reaching over and retrieving the handcuffs from the bedside. He brought your hands behind your back and cuffed you before bringing you onto your knees, your back against his chest. You could feel his rock hard cock pushing against your back. He brought one hand up to your breast and began squeezing while the other was rubbing your clit. You threw your head back in ecstasy, he began kissing your neck before whispering in your ear. "do you like that kitten, does that feel good"? You simply nodded your head, not daring to answer or make a noise should he stop. You could feel your orgasm building, you were edging closer and closer, panting deeply, "Scream for me sweetheart, let me hear much you want it". With his blessing you began moaning loudly, screaming his name" just as you were about to let yourself go he removed his hand and pushed you roughly down on the bed onto your back.

"Teddy, please" you began to plead but before you could continue he had attached his mouth to your core, lapping up your juices sending you into overdrive.

You were squirming beneath his arm that was strung across your waist keeping you stilled, screaming in ecstasy. That's when it hit you, wave after wave came crashing down, he moaned against your clit as he continued his meal and rode out your peak. After what seemed like an eternity you felt him move away from between your legs and move up your body. You felt his dick brush at your entrance before he brought his lips down onto yours, kissing you passionately. He removed the blindfold from your eyes before thrusting himself into you with little mercy. Once again you threw your head back and moaned, each deep stroke he made becoming harder and harder. It wasn't long before you were coming undone again, he stilled momentarily as he felt your walls tighten around his throbbing manhood. He pulled himself out of you completely before pushing your leg against your chest as far as it would go and thrust himself back into you with force. "Again, cum for me again" he demanded as he hammered his dick into your dripping core.

"Ed, I-I can't" you stuttered between heavy breaths and moans, his thrusts were becoming more hurried, you could tell he was chasing his own peak. He brought his hand down to your clit and began to rub. "You've got one more for me don't you baby" he said as he kissed your neck before biting down hard. That sent you over the edge one final time, you spilling your juices all over him. He joined you shortly after, blowing his load and filling you up. You both lay there for a moment, panting heavily before he removed himself from you and rolled onto his back.

"Think you could help a girl out" you said sitting up and shaking the hands still bound behind your back. He huffed smiling as he rolled over and undid the cuffs before bringing you to his chest.

"So was it worth the wait" he said, a big grin still spread across his face. "That was incredible teddy" you replied looking up to him. He kissed your forehead before you felt your eyes becoming heavy.

"Love you kitten" you heard him whisper just as you began to doze off.