Vows

Since I was 19, there has never been a doubt in my mind that one day I would be by your side as your wife, and today here we stand.
Over the past five years we have grown together and learnt a lot about each other and I look forward to spending the rest of my life learning a lot more with you.

I promise to always leave the lights on in every room I enter
I promise to mysteriously take three hours to make a simple omelette
I promise to create a life for us of unexpected and exciting adventures
I promise to take care of you, to encourage and inspire you, asking that you be no other than yourself
I promise that I will love you always

I pledge to listen to your advice, and occasionally take it
I pledge to never keep score... because we know I always win
I pledge to always admire your huge, strong, kind and determined heart
I pledge to respect your unique talents and abilities and to lend you strength to reach your dreams
I pledge that I will love you always

I vow to listen, for as long as it takes for you to feel heard
I vow to watch in awe as you kick ass and dominate the worlds stage
I vow to be your unrelenting cheer squad on the days it feels too much
I vow today to be your navigator, best friend and wife; honor, love and cherish you through all of life's adventures
I vow that I will love you always

I believe that everything in my life has led me to you, my choices, my heartbreaks, my regrets. And when were together my past seems worth it, because if I had done one thing differently I might never had been standing here.
I believe that carefully folded socks make you happy
I believe there is no time or place I'm more content than when you're close
Because of this and so, so much more... I believe that I will love you always

Your mind stirs my soul, your touch delights me, and your faith gives me strength. With you as my husband, I feel the love of the universe which spreads peace and harmony over all things.

It is with these vow's, I stand here today in front of these witnesses, our friends and family, staring into your amazing blue eyes, and declare my love.

I Elanor Catharine Kelly take you Edward Christopher Sheeran, to be my husband, to have and to hold, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish from this day forward, until death do us part.

----------------------------------------------

From this day forward you shall not walk alone
My heart will be your shelter and my arms will be your safety

I love you enough to fight for you, and sacrifice myself for you need be.
Enough to miss you incredibly when were apart, no matter the distance or regardless of the time
Enough to believe in our relationship, to stand by it through the worst of times, to have faith in our strength as a couple and never give up on us.
Enough to spend the rest of my life with you, be there for you when you need or want me, and never, ever want to leave or live without you.

If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how extraordinary you are to me and how much I love you.
I didn't fall in love with you, I walked into love with you, with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way.
I do believe in fate and destiny, but I also believe we are fated to only do things that we'd choose anyway. And I choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality I will find and choose you. 

I promise to be your best friend, to have your back no matter what.
I promise to let you fight your own battles but know that I will have an army standing behind you ready when you need help.
I promise to hold your hand every chance that I get, I will defend you to others even when you are wrong.
I promise I will always protect you from the darkness and will always put your happiness above all else.
I promise you my whole heart, my love and everything I have.

You have been my best friend, mentor, playmate, confidant, and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible... You have made me a better person, as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life. I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together.

I swear to you I will always be faithful, giving you my loyalty and undivided affection at all times.
I swear to always kiss you when you're mad and never will we end a day angry at one another.
I swear to catch every spider that invades your space and to shield you from every storm that crosses your path.

You know me better than anyone else in this world and somehow still you manage to love me. There is still a part of me today that cannot believe that I'm the one who gets to marry you. I've always had goals, aspirations, things I wanted to do. But when I met you, I learned what it was to dream. Until today, the day that I told you I loved you, the day that I knew I was going to marry you, that was the best day of my life

I pledge to encourage your compassion,
Because that is what makes you unique and wonderful.
I pledge to nurture your dreams,
Because through them your soul shines.
I pledge to help shoulder our challenges,
For there is nothing we cannot face if we stand together.
I pledge to be your partner in all things,
Not possessing you, but working with you as a part of the whole.
Lastly, I pledge to you my love and trust,
For one lifetime with you could never be enough.
This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things.

And it is with these vows, I stand here today in front of these witnesses, our friends and family, staring into your amazing green eyes, and declare my love.

I Edward Christopher Sheeran take you Elanor Catharine Kelly, to be my wife, to have and to hold, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish from this day forward, until death do us part.