Chapter 11 - Where Was That?

You know that feeling when you just want the floor to just open up and swallow you? Well, I'm having that right now except so much more stronger, and not to mention for a different reason. Right now I want it to just swallow me whole not because of embarrassment, but because of fear and the feeling that someone is watching my every move. I move left while I'm sitting in my bed, I can just feel their eyes bore into me and move with my movement. What kind of shit is this?

"Lily!" I was interrupted by the closing of my room door, even more chill filling the room, even with the warmth of Lily's heart entering.  

"Guess what!" I was so excited to break her the fabulous news. Even if I was in a crappy situation.

"What sweetie?" Her bright red lips flared into questionly.

"The best thing..."

There was a silence, a silent drum roll in my head for this such news.

"I. Have. A. Name!" I said with the largest grin on my face, I felt like a two year old opening their Christmas presents.

"What is it?!" She squealed somehow like a teenage girl.

"Hope, Hope Findlay. Hope Lady Findlay to be exact!"

"That's amazing Hope! I am so proud! How did you get to find that out? Did someone tell you?" I could hear the hope in her voice drop as she asked the last question.

"No way! In fact, I was writing in the journal you gave me..." I stopped, suddenly returning to the thought of someone stalking me.

"Hope?"

"Oh sorry." I looked behind my back which was facing the window. "Well, I was writing in it and then BAM! It came to me..."

"That's brilliant Hope! I am so proud of you." She sighed as she wrapped me in a comforting hug.

Lily gently pulled away from the hug, "Is it ok if I have a look through the journal?"

"Uh-" What would happen if she saw the 'Log 4'? Would she be watched too? No, I couldn't put her in danger, she is the only one I trust... "-sure" I finished, pulling out the book and subtly removing the 'Log 4' page. 

"Thank you sweetie."

It went silent for a few endless minutes while she skimmed over the pages before handing it back to me.

"So, tell me, how are you feeling, honestly?"

"Uhm, ok I guess, well actually I am feeling better now I have found my name, and every now and then I do get flashbacks, if that's what you would call them... It has been getting colder and colder in here though, this room I mean. The heater doesn't work that well..."

Lily gave me a few seconds before she responded. "That's good that your health and mood is improving, I'll get someone to take a look at that heater though. It needs to get working soon or you'll freeze; it is Autumn afterall..."

There was a soft knock on the interior window.

"Hope, I'm sorry I really must go, your nurse is here, but I'll be back later on in the week. Ok?"

"Oh... okay. See you."

"Bye bye Hope, so proud of you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so sorry everyone for not updating for almost a month - too much homework from school ._.

BUT I will be updating very soon and please keep the votes coming, I'll even give you a cookie if you do  - homemade chocolate chip ;) Face it, they're your favourite.

Anyway, thank you for the support so far and there will be more action VERY soon. Where's Corey you ask? Well, you'll see... Until then I'll keep you guessing and please tell all your amazing friends about this :) Watty Awards = YES PLEASE ;D

Oh and sorry for the short chapter :'s

All for now and have a great day!