Chapter 2 - Who am I?

Thank you so much for the trailer... It's awesome :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What Nurse Maria looks like  > > > >

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who am I!" I screamed out to no one. Looking around my room like a crazy person. My heart rate increased as I heard the machine start going beep-beep-beep-beep-beep instead of it's normal pace of beep---beep---beep---beep. I started hyperventilating.

"WHO AM I!" I screamed out into the air with my laboured breath. My sheets became sodden with sweat and panic.

No one was coming. I felt my chest close up. Was I alone in this place? Not a sight of one person. Suddenly I heard the call of : "CODE BLUE, CODE BLUE ROOM B31."

Within seconds my room was filled with doctors and nurses. I started screaming again. My breath got shortened and the room seemed to go into a midnight black state. My breaths got minimized with every breath. Tears streamed down my hot face like a waterfall down a mountain side.

I didn't feel anything but confusion and fear as my body was strapped to the bed with thick blue buckled straps.

"HELP!" I screeched out. I saw a nurse stab a needle into my arm, but didn't feel it. Unusual.

"TELL ME MY NAME!" I howled.

Another tube was shoved into my nose and I started to gag as it slid down my throat. The heart monitor shreiking in my ear: beep-beep-beep-beep-beepbeepbeepbeep.

Then everything disappeared into a deep black.

I regained conciousness to the feeling of gagging. I felt a long cylindrical thing down my throat. I started pulling out the tube weakly - drained from my outburst. The item seemed neverending and my gags seemed to last a lifetime. The monitor next to my bed was going beep---beep---beep; normal again. My sheets were still wet and soon got itchy. I started to itch myself as soon as a nurse came in lazily. It was a man this time.

"Sheets itchy?" he asked flatly.

I stayed silent and just nodded my head slowly. His face was broad at the chin - sort of a square shaped face. He looked at me with rich blue eyes and platinum blonde hair. His body muscled like a monster truck and his heght - about 6'3. He was massive. The man turned and walked off slowly not even going the speed of a snail.

I peered out the row of windows again. The people in black there again. This time talking with the usual nurse I have. There was a woman and a man. The man shorter than the woman which made me chuckle. The womans hair was a smooth brown colour, her hair looked dead straight. The type of straight in which not even humidity makes it curl. She was a quite strong build, but she had a kind face freom what I could see. The man had a flat top haircut - probably to add height and also dark brown hair.

I switched my veiw to the nurse. Her facial expression was full of worry and fear. I wonder what they were talking about...

"Here." The male nurse returned with equally unattractive grey sheets. "I'll get the cleaners." And he was off again. This time a bit faster; about the speed of a turtle.

"There you go. All nice and clean." The cleaner said as I was guided to the bed by a different nurse. Female again this time. She had short red hair styled into a pixiecut. It suited her - like fins on a fish. Once I was tucked up in bed again the red head gave me a smile and walked out, the cleaner following her.

I looked through the windows again. The people dressed in black were still there, this time talking to a different person. The doctor who came in before when I had my outburst.

A slight knock came on the closed door and the usual nurse entered. Her blonde hair was hanging down around her face fallen out from her rushed bun. Her eyes were full of worry.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing you need to worry about." She snapped.

"Oh...ok. Who were those people you were talking to before?"

"Who?"

"You know, the ones in the black."

"Oh them. They were just....umm..." She glanced to the left. "They were here to check the... floors. To make sure they passed safety standards."

"Ok." No, not ok. She just lied, funny. I remember that when people look to the left they are lying from in health class, but not the main things. Like what my name is, what school I went to, who my family are. Who even knows if I actually have family?

"It's getting late, you should get some sleep..."

With that she got up and walked out of my room, turning off the white light above the bed as she went.

"Sleep tight."

And the door shut.

Who were those people anyway?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay another chapter down. Hope you like this one. :D

Please don't forget to vote, comment and fan ;D

More to come soon once I reach 25 votes....