Realize (12)

I hope you don't get confused with this chappie. Hehe.

HAPPY READING!!

_________________________________________

Most of the popular students in Sky were in their junior year.

Brian Wright was the Student Body President of Sky, lead guitarist of the Sky Deviants, and a gold honor student.

Kimberly Nicole Nickerson was the Student Body Vice President of Sky, and a silver honor student.

Jen Takishima was the Student Body Treasurer of Sky, and a straight A+ student in Chemistry.

They all belonged to the class of 3-A.

Todd Zachary Samuels was the drummer of the Sky Deviants. He was also known for his athletic ability in Basketball, Football, Soccer, and Baseball; for his astounding talent in Music; and for his witty answers when asked by the teachers.

Maxine Ferguson was the vocalist of the Sky Deviants, and she was still known as the 'new-girl-next-door'.

They belonged in the class of 3-B.

Josh Mantle was the Star Player of the Basketball varsity team of Sky, and a spoiled rich kid.

Peter Ivan Sullivan was the bass guitarist of the Sky Deviants, a well-known troublemaker, and a ladies' man.

Karl Von Andrews was the rhythm guitarist of the Sky Deviants, and also known for being too innocent at times.

They all belonged to class 3-C.

They were the leading items in every discussion in Sky. With the usual, "Who's dating who?" or "Who likes who?"

Everyone, boy and girls, were wondering why Maxine and Todd didn't get along when they made a good chemistry together.

As Todd walked down the hall, girls were whispering in each other's ear and boys looked at him like they all wanted to be like him.

"Maxine is, like, so lucky to have Todd as a band-mate," sighed Miyako, as she saw Todd passed by.

"Totes!" exclaimed Justine, Miyako's best friend. "To be able to hang out with him all the time . . ."

"What are you talkin' about? They're both lucky to have each other," said Charles suddenly. "Maxine's great and Todd's cool. They're meant to be."

"How I wish . . ." breathed out Miyako, trailing off. "Josh's into her, too. I wish I was, like, in her shoes right now," she pleaded dreamily.

"Will you fit?" teased Charles.

"It's, like, a metaphor!" cried Miyako.

"Why can't I be popular?" pouted Justine.

"Do you really want me to answer that question?" asked Charles, with a raised eyebrow. He continued in a threatening voice, "Because I will. And I'm tellin' you, you won't like my answer."

Justine shook her head, looking alarmed.

Just then, Brian and Kim walked together down the hall, laughing like couples do. They looked like they were taping a happy commercial.

"Did you know that Brian used to, like, date Kim in freshmen year?" asked Miyako excitedly.

"Didn't they realize that they're better off as friends?" inquired Charles.

"Yes, but how did they, like, realize?" said Miyako impatiently.

"Okay, how?" asked Justine, giving up on guessing.