Therapy <3 chapter 1 x

*Hello peiple of wattpad!!

This is my first ever fanfic and im super exiced about it!! Sorry if theres any apelling mestakes cuz i wrote this on my phone at 11:30pm soooooo imma bit tired :-)

I knoww it seems a bit boreing but trust me ot will get better :D

So tank you all and i hope you enjoy ;)

*Robins POV*

Did you ever relise how time seems to go by fast when haveing fun? Or that it goes by really slow when bored? Yeah i'm feeling that right now.  

I stare at the clock thats barely staying on the wall, in my biology class. My teachers voice sounds muffled at the front of the room. I don't even bother to try and pay attention. 

Five more minutes to go Robin , you can do this.  

I turn to my class mates and see them copying down notes. I glance to the board and-o god thats alot of words. Am i supposed to be writeing this down?! 

I guess i'll have to ask my friend maggie for them later. 

Finally the satasfying soud of the end of school bell rings through my ears.  

I stuff my books in my bag an hop up from my seat happily. Let's just say i LOVE fridays. 

I happily skip to the other end of the class, and lean on maggies desk. Shes trying to stuff her notes she tolk in her bag. Thank god she wrote some down because i sure didnt. 

" Hiya maggieeeeee!! " i said draging out my words.  

" Jeez Robin a tad giddy today are we? " maggie giggled. 

" OF COURSE I AM! ITS FRIDAY!!!" i holler. 

" and jessie's comeing home sunday for the first time after leaveing on tour! " i add. 

Jessie's my older sister. Also shes a professional stylist. She's AMAZING at hair!! Every day she would beautifully curl my hair to prefction. 

That is until she went on tour with stupid One Direction. She's thier hair stylist. I absolutely hate One Direction, for many reasons. Mostly because they tolk my sister from me. 

I miss her like crazy!! She finally gets a break after two months of toureing the UK. She gets to stay with us for 3 days then she has to return for the Aussie tour. Urgh.  

" Well I say we go out for celebratory Milkshakes at Milkshake city.  

My face lit up at the mention of food. Expecially Milkshakes. Yummmmmm!  

I sling my bookbag over my shoulder, grab Maggies arm and drag her out of class. I want my milkshake. 

" Woa slow down there Robin we have plenty of time for millshakes. " 

Maggie laughed rolling her eyes. 

"Excuse me for loveing food!" i say and i let go of Maggie.  

We pushed the door of the school open, a rush of cold air hit me and i wrap my sweater tightly around myself. Fall in london is not nice weather. 

I hop into the drivers side of my car and Maggie hops into the back. 

I pull out of the school parkeing lot and drive in the direction of milkshake heaven . ;)

***************************

I wave goodbye to Maggie as she walks across the street to her house . I slurp the last bit of milkshake from the XL cup ( hehe imma fatty ) and toss it in the bin.  

i slide the key into the lock of my front door but to my surprise its open.... Hmmmm mom and dad are usually at work at this time.My mom and dad work at a paper factory. Long hours , little pay , it's not nice... 

I toss my bag on the kitchen floor when suddenly a pair of arms wrap around my small frame. 

"JESSIE!!" i yell " Oh my god ! Why are you home your supposed to come home sun-" i was cut of by a sob , i look up to see my big sister with tears running down her face and red puffy eyes. 

This can't be good.

~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY FIRST CHAPPIE !!!

Olay yeah its really short sorrry bout that my intentuon spand er whatever is very short ;)) BUT if you peiple like this i shall make more :D

So thank you my lovelie wattpad people and to all a good night ( or morning depending on where you live )

:DDDDDDDF