Chapter Twenty One

Our lips work hungrily together. My hands roam his hair, tugging at the curls. His hands move down to my bum, cupping it and then pulling it close to him. I gasp as our crotches touch and I feel his large bludge. He lets out a deep but gentle moan as our hips dig into eachother. Oliver's lips break away from mine and move to my neck. This only intensifies my pleasure. I can feel the heat coming from between my thighs rise.

"Jump." He whispers into my ear.

I comply and wrap my legs around his torso as he carries me right to the back of the classroom. He sets me down on a desk and my legs fall away from his body but he remains in the middle of them.

The palm of his left hand cups my cheek and the thumb strokes it gently. The palm of his right hand travels slowly up my leg, to my thigh and up my skirt. I'm not wearing tights and so can feel his directly skin on mine. It tingles and makes my heart beat a million times faster.

I've never been this desperate for a sexual act before.

His hand creeps further up and inwards. Then it turns to just one finger travelling up and down the inside of my thigh.

"Please..." I whisper as I break from our kiss.

His eyes burn into mine. He knows what I'm asking for. What I'm desperate for.

He brings our lips back together and then pushes my panties to one side. I gasp as his finger strokes up and down the centre of me.

"I can make you this wet..." He mutters, almost proudly.

"Uh-uh." I breath, feeling to much pleasure to be able to string a sentence together.

Without warning his finger enters me and I moan.

"You like this?"

I moan in response as he repeats his action but this time with two fingers. He pushes them in and out of me, curling them while inside. I moan against his neck.

This feels so good.

My breaths get quicker and my moans lounder. I can feel knots in my stomach. He's about to take me right over the edge.

Then the bell rings.

"Fucks sake." He grumbles and reluctantly pulls his fingers out of me.

I sigh and run my hands through my hair. Talk about a let down.

"I'm sorry Megan... I promise that we'll finish this later ok?"

"Okay."

He steps back and I slide off the table onto my feet.

"Have a good day beautiful." He smiles before kissing the tip of my nose.

"You too." I smile.

After straightening myself out I leave the classroom and head to my locker- still feeling hot and flustered.

Although I'm still a virgin, I have done everything but have sex with somebody. Yet that felt like nothing I'd ever done before. Oliver made me feel like it was the first time anybody had touched me.

How'd he do that?

"Gooood morning." Ali greets me.

Her presence startles me but I quickly recover and turn to face her.

"Morning."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Are you?"

"You look at little... Out of it."

Oh if only she knew the half of it.

"I'm fine." I shrug. "Are you?"

"Yeah. I just- oh my God!"

"What?!" I ask in reference to her sudden exclamation.

"Is that?..."

She lifts her hand forward and pushes my hair to one side.

"It is! Who gave you a lovebite?!"

"Shit." I mutter.

"Who did this?" Ali grills me excitedly.

"I... Um... I can't say."

"What?! I thought we were mates!"

"We are!"

"Then tell me who did this!"

"Who did what?" Kevin asks as he joins us in the corridor.

"Megan won't tell me who gave her a giant love-"

"Inside voice." I hiss. "I don't need the whole corridor hearing."

"Megan won't tell me who she's been letting suck on her neck." Ali huffs.

"And that's a problem because...?" Kevin asks confused.

"Because I want to know!"

Kevin and I laugh in unison.

"I'll find out, you know." She threatens.

"Okay." I laugh. "Come on lets get to class."

"I will find out who it is."

She better bloody not.

The day passes painfully slowly. As I sit in History I try to pay attention to the words coming out of Oliver's mouth but I can't. I'm too busy staring at his lips thinking about kissing them again.

I snap out of my daze when my phone goes off. I try to inconspicuously check it.

Adam: I'm picking you up from school now.

I gulp and my heart sinks. Somethings wrong. Does he know about Oliver and I? How could he? Is it Amy? The baby?

"Hey, are you okay?"

I turn to Alice.

"I have to go." I say standing up.

My vision becomes blurry and my ears begin to buzz. Something is wrong. Shit. What's wrong?

"Megan where do you think you are going?"

I turn around to face Oliver. His voice is stern but I can see concern filling his beautiful green orbs.

"I have to go." I reply my voice cracking. "Something might be wrong with my sister."

I turn and walk out, not waiting for a reply or his permission. None of that matters now. It's Amy. I know it's Amy, I can feel it in my gut.

God I hope her and the baby are okay.

When I get out to the car park I see Adam's car pull in at an incredible speed. I rush and get in even though the car has barely stopped.

"What's happened?" I question buckling my seatbelt as the car turns around with a screech.

"Amy's in hospital. She started bleeding."

"Is the baby-"

"I don't know."

"Is she-"

"I DONT KNOW!"

I gasp and clamp my lips shut. My brother could scare me sometimes. He has quite a temper on him. But I can understand why at this point. He's scared, like me. And he doesn't know what's going on with his wife and child.

Who wouldn't be angry?

We make it to the hospital in record time thanks to Adam's fierce driving. We leap out of the car and run inside.

Things get blurry and fuzzy again. When I come back to focus and reality I'm sat on an uncomfortable plastic chair. Adam's hand is gripping mine tightly. We're both crying but I don't fully know what's happening. A few words ring in my mind- unstable, monitored, induced...

"She's going to be okay." He states.

"I know."

"So is our baby."

"I know."

Things were going to be okay, they had to be.