Chapter Fifteen

"Somebody is happy this morning." Adam comments as I walk into the kitchen.

"I'm not happy every other morning?" I ask.

"Well... A zombie like state doesn't count as unhappy I suppose."

I chuckle and roll my eyes.

"And you're early." He adds.

Truth was I couldn't sleep all night, but I feel full of energy this morning. Not tired at all. Also I'm eager to get to school. To see Oliver.

"The early bird catches the worm." I reply.

"As you're so early, wanna go out for breakfast?"

"Yeah!" I grin.

"Awesome." He smiles and grabs his car keys.

I slip my arms into my denim jacket and my feet into my cherry red Doc Martens. Following Adam out the door I grab my bag.

"Donuts sound good?" Adam asks as he starts the car.

"Donuts never sound bad." I reply.

He chuckles and begins to drive. He pulls up outside a little bakery. I unbuckle my seat-belt and follow him in. My jaw drops. So many donuts.

We leave the bakery with 12 donuts each and two coffees. I climb back up into the car and open the box of donuts.

"Did you order the same ones as me?" Adam asks peering at the many donuts.

"No. You ordered the same as me." I reply with a smirk and pick up a chocolate covered donut.

He chuckles and picks up one I think is filled with jam. We sat in the car eating donuts. Obviously we didn't get through the whole load of them. I only had three and I had to force the third one into my mouth.

"Mmmm..." I moan satisfied and put my hands over my full stomach. 

"Yummy donuts." Adam agrees nodding.

"Do we get to eat the left over donuts for dinner?" I question.

"If Amy doesn't get to them first." Adam chuckles.

"I swear your baby will be born a sugar cube." I chuckle, referring to the insane amount of sweets and chocolate Amy has been craving.

"I know." He laughs.

Adam starts the car and drops me off at school. I'm still earlier than normal.

"Have a good day."

"You too."

I slip out of the car and wave Adam off as he drives away. I'm left in the practically empty car park. I look around to see a few people walking into the building. I don't recognize any of them though. I do however recognize one person heading over inside. Mr Denim. He looks... Well... Rough. It looks like he's had a heavy night's drinking. And that's just from a distance. He disappears inside the building. Should I go after him and speak to him? I do plan to. Should I now?

The rev of a motorbike pulls me out of my gaze. I look to the sound and see none other then dread-lock boy. He parks it up and climbs off. He spots me and a smirk appears over his lips. He walks over to me, still smirking.

"What a lovely sight to see first thing in the morning."

"You ride?" I ask, ignoring his compliment and admiring his bike.

"You didn't notice?"

"It's a gorgeous bike."

"I'm looking at something even  more gorgeous."