Chapter Three

"I'm so irresponsible." Amy mutters for the hundredth time.

"Quite yo chib o chabin!" Grace says, causing me to laugh.

Grace hasn't changed since the last time I saw her, two years ago Adam's and Amy's wedding. She's still drop-dead gorgeous, hyper active and immature. Basically the exact same as Amy only with red hair and not pregnant.

"Mum will kill me if she found out I was pulling Megs off as twenty-one."

"Well I won't be telling anybody." I say.

"And let's be fair, she already looks nineteen." Grace adds.

"True." Amy nods.

"I look nineteen?" I ask.

This was news to me.

"Yup. And you'll look twenty-one by the time I'm done with you." Grace grins. "Now Amy, go be a good big sister and go find Megs an outfit."

"Eye eye captain!" Amy salutes Grace and then walks over to her closest.

We were all getting ready in Amy's room. While Amy looked through her wardrobe Grace worked on my hair. She brushes and back-combs and then brushes my hair again. I think she making it look volumised.

"Right. That's your hair done. Make-up time. What dress are you putting her in?"

"This one."

I look at the dress in Amy's hand. It's gorgeous. It's red and silky. There is a slit on the side. The straps go across the shoulder and it's quite low cut. Not too low, it still looks classy.

"Wow..." I say.

"You're going to look so hot."

"Thanks Grace." I laugh.

"Amy we better watch out, we have competition."

Amy laughs.

"Close your eyes." Grace orders.

Grace does my make-up. Spreading foundation, eyeshadow and lipstick over my face. Some of it really tickles.

"Okay, open!" She instructs.

I open my eyes and turn to look in the mirror. My mouth drops open. My hair looks glossy and big, but not puffy big. Perfectly thick and wavy. My skin looks flawless. My eyes are black and smokey and my lips a light pink.

I don't usually wear foundation, but I might have to because my skin looks amazing. She hasn't gone overboard with it, thanks God. I'm not orange. In fact, you can barely tell I'm wearing any.

"You are amazing." I smile at Grace.

"Oh I know." She grins.

While she gets a start on her make-up I put on Amy's dress.

It's figure hugging. I've never really been confident with my body. I have a flat stomach and quite thin legs, I just don't get it out much. This dress... Wow.

It's clinging to all the right places. My hips are emphasised as my waist goes in. My bum looks perfect. The slit on my thigh doesn't go too high up. My boobs look, wow.

"Aw my little sister is all grown up! And she looks-"

"Sexay!" Grace cuts her off.

I laugh with Amy.

"You guys look incredible."

Grace is in a dress just like mine, only purple. Her eyes are done green. Amy is in a plain black tight dress, mid-thigh. Her eyes are golden.