Chapter Two

"Holy crap you're huge!"

"Oh thanks Megan..."

"Sorry." I giggle. "But Jesus! You're like a balloon."

"The most attractive balloon I've ever seen." Adam says giving Amy's cheek a sweet kiss.

I stare at my sister's huge pregnant belly. She hasn't changed apart from the bulging bump.

"Ew! The cuteness! My eyes! They burn!"

Adam and Amy chuckle and give eachother another kiss.

"Okay seriously guys. I am beginning to re-taste the pizza."

"Please don't throw up."

"Then please stop lip locking in-front of me."

They laugh again. I'm not going to lie, I love Adam and Amy's relationship. They've been together since they were 16. It was kind of a forbidden love as they're step-siblings and when they first met they hated eachother. But everybody was really accepting. And now they're living together in New York and expecting a baby. Still madly in love with eachother. I want a relationship like that. An eternal forbidden love. It'd be exciting.

"Shall we watch a film?"

"Yeah." I grin.

"You go pick one and Adam will make us ice-cream."

"Oh will he now?" Adam asks, his eyebrows raised.

"Yes. Chip-chop." Commands Amy.

Adam goes into the kitchen and Amy and I to the couch. She sits down and I scan through DVDs. I settle on Blow. I put it into the DVD player.

"Isn't this an 18?" Adam asks walking in with two bowls of ice-cream.

"No. The film about a drug dealer is a PG." I reply sarcastically.

Amy laughs and Adam sits down. I sit in the middle of the two of them, taking my bowl of ice-cream.

"Hey!" I whine.

Adam ate half my bowl of ice cream.

"Shhh! The movies starting." He sticks his tongue out.

I roll my eyes and turn my attention to the film.    

----------------------------------------

I open my eyes. Shit where the hell am I?! I jolt up right. Oh my God I've been kidnapped. Oh wait, right. New York. Haha, whoops. Panic over. Guess that slipped my mind.

I stand up and out of bed. I move around my half empty suitcase, I gave a half hearted effort at unpacking last night. Amy made pizza which distracted me and then I guess I fell asleep on the couch. I walk into the kitchen.

"Morning." Smiles Amy as she turns from the oven, pan in hand.

"Morning." I smile.

"Pancake?"

"Please."

"There's juice in the fridge."

I walk over to the fridge and pull it open. There wasn't juice, there are juices. A huge selection. I settle on banana and strawberry smoothie. I guess I have had my head in the fridge trying to decide for ages because when I turn around there are two plates full of pancakes on the table. They smell delicious.

"Do you mind passing the ketchup?" Amy asks.

"Um, sure..."

I grab the ketchup from the fridge and join Amy at the table. I look in disgust as she puts ketchup on her stack of pancakes.