Chapter Twenty

I wake up with a smile on my face, a warm feeling in my stomach and last night recalling in my mind. Oliver kissed me. Three times.

Screw Leo.

Screw feeling like crap.

Screw my crappy History grades.

Oliver kissed me.

Me.

He likes me.

He really actually likes me.

I know I should be scared or feeling some sort of disgust. He's my teacher, and it's wrong. I know. But I can't help but be excited and happy. When I was with him last night he wasn't my teacher. He was Oliver. Just Oliver. The handsome Historian who makes me laugh and gives me kisses that make the room spin.

With a grin on my face I leap out of bed and get ready for the day ahead.

It doesn't feel wrong, not at all.

"You look nice." Amy compliments me as I enter the kitchen.

"Thanks." I return with a smile.

I practically suck my cereal into my mouth and within seconds the bowel is empty.

"Hungry?" Amy asks amused.

"Just eager. Early bird gets the worm right?"

"If it doesn't die of indigestion first." Amy laughs.

After what feels like forever Adam finally leaves the house and drops me off at school.

"Bye, love you!" I say quickly as I shoot out of the car.

I don't even hear his reply as I shut the door and practically sprint to the main entrance. I head straight to Oliver's class room, just like he told me to last night. I can't get there fast enough but when I do my breath catches in my throat.

How does he always look so... Incredible.

He's sat there, marking, unaware of my presence. His eyelashes cast shadows over his strong cheek bones. His lips pout ever so slightly as his pen flicks over the work he's marking. I silently shut the door behind me and creep up to him. He's so engrossed in his work that he still doesn't notice me. I place my hands on his shoulders and plant a kiss on his cheek.

Only then is he taken from his world of marking and turns to face me. A smile growing on his face.

"Good morning." I greet him.

"Morning beautiful." He replies.

Now the smile grows on my face. He stands up from his chair and takes my hand. He leads me to the back of classroom. I look at him confused.

"The glass in the door. We can't let anybody see us." He explains.

"Ah..." I nod, understanding.

Catching me by surprise Oliver connects our lips and puts his hands on my hips. I respond to yet another magical kiss and wrap my arms around his neck. His hands move round from my hips and down to my bum. He deepens our kiss and yet again takes me by surprise when his lips move to my neck. I move my head to the side, exposing more of my skin.

I'm not sure how long we stayed at the back of the classroom before but when the bell rings- pulling us back to reality- my head is spinning.

"Get to your first class... I've made you late..." Oliver whispers against my lips.

His breath his hot and sweet on my lips.

"Ok." I sigh.

I gather my things, still feeling light headed and the world appearing slightly fuzzy.

I leave Oliver's classroom with a huge grin etched on my face and my heart still racing.

My day is a blur. The only time things slow down is when I'm sat in History. I feel Oliver's gaze on me. His gaze practically burns me. But I ignore it and keep my eyes glued to my work.

"Psst!" Alice whispers from beside me.

I turn to look at her.

"Are you okay?"

I nod.

"You sure?"

I nod again.

"You double sure?"

"Yes." I say with a slight chuckle.

"You've just been a little out of it all day..."

"It has just been a really weird day."