Chapter 35 - "I wish I could save you."

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW THE CHARACTERS ON INSTAGRAM FOR MORE UPDATES:

@ niall.ymnn @ olivia.ymnn @ jake.ymnn @ zara.ymnn

---

Gif of Olivia.

---

Previously in chapter 34:

"Just surround yourself with people you actually like." She said.

"So basically I can only hang out with you and Jake."

She laughed.

"Don't you like your co-workers?" She asked.

"Nah, I'd rather be with you." I shrugged, grinning.

She smiled back.

"And I know someone who'd want to be with you right now, and make sure you'll alright."

"Oh, really?" I continued to grin as I leaned in to kiss her.

"I was talking about your mom, but okay." She giggled and kissed me.

---------------

Olivia's point of view

It was our last day here in Sheffield and the sun was shining. I was out by the pool with Scarlett, and Niall was inside with Franklin. My brother had been home from the US over the summer, which was nice but sad that I didn't spend more time with him.

"Do you remember your fifteenth birthday?" I asked Scarlett.

"I threw a big party." She nodded.

"And then you left your own party, taking everyone with you downtown."

"Oh right! You and Niall came to pick me up. He told me I had ruined your life."

I frowned and turned to look at her.

"What?"

She shrugged. "That's all I remember him saying to me that night."

"You told everyone we were sisters, when I called myself Olivia Coleman. And I kind of freaked out about it."

"Did Niall know?"

I nodded.

"Then it makes sense what he told me. I mean I saw you two in the hallways in school. Just from the way he looked at you, I could tell he really cared about you."

"Does he still look at me that way?"

"Sort of. Now it's like you're the only thing he sees. And it's weird to think that I used to have a crush on him."

"You had a crush on Niall?" I asked, slightly giggling. "You never told me that."

"Who didn't?" She laughed. "He was the hottest guy in school!"

"Well, thank you."

I looked over to the door. Niall was leaning against the doorframe, smirking.

"Too bad your sister is the only thing I see." He continued and walked over to us.

"If you're going to kiss her now, I think I'll throw up." Scarlett muttered.

"Stop being such a snob. I can easily throw you into the pool." Niall told her. "I'm going downtown with Franklin for a while." He added, looking at me.