Chapter 19 - "I want her back."

You can still nominate me for the fanfiction awards I've talked about :) Also don't forget to follow Niall, Olivia, Jake and Zara on Instagram! I'll put their usernames at the end of the chapter. xx

---

Gif of Niall.

---

Previously in chapter 18:

"There you go." I said, smiling as they hugged. "Now let's kiss and make up."

They glared at me.

"Oh, right. Wrong saying at the wrong situation."

Katelyn laughed and they let go of each other.

"Like I said, you're not that bright, Niall."

"So, I can go watch the game now?"

"Yes, you can go watch the game." Olivia said.

I walked over to the door again. As I opened it, I looked back. Olivia caught my eye and smiled. I winked at her before leaving. 

----------------------------------------

Olivia's point of view

After four amazing days in Paris, we were at the airport, waiting for our flight back to London.

"Can I have the window seat this time?" Marcus asked, placing his hand on my knee to get my attention.

"Yeah, sure." I said and smiled at him.

"What's wrong baby? You seem distant."

I glanced over to Niall. He was showing Chloe something on his phone and they both laughed.

"Everything's fine." I answered and looked back to Marcus.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. But can you do me a favour?"

"Anything." He smiled.

"I have this weird craving for vanilla ice cream right now. Do you think you can go see if they sell it somewhere around here?"

"Yes of course. We still have another hour here at the gate to kill, so why not?"

He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before standing up from his seat. Alex was forced to come as company and the two boys disappeared within seconds. Eventually Jake came over and sat down next to me.

"I just wanted to thank you for not killing me or Niall, you know, for tagging along without your permission."

"I don't think either of you needed my permission to fly to France, but sure. Shouldn't you be thanking Zara though?"

He pointed over his shoulder.

"She's asleep. As usual."

I laughed a little.

"Sometimes I wonder how she can sleep that much. She literally takes a five minute nap every now and then."

"I wish Niall were the same as her. It's not healthy for him to be working sixteen hours a day and still not be able to get a good nights sleep."

"Does he always work that much?" I asked.

Jake nodded.

"More or less. I've lost count of how many texts and calls I've got from him over the past two years. Mostly it's been texts about how shitty his life is or calls after his shift at the pub and he's telling me he wants to quit."