Chapter 33 - "I stayed for you."

I'm seeing Niall live this Sunday (!!) and next week I'm going to Spain, which means I won't be able to write or update this story! Now you know x

-

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW THE CHARACTERS ON INSTAGRAM FOR MORE UPDATES:

@ niall.ymnn @ olivia.ymnn @ jake.ymnn @ zara.ymnn

---

Gif of Jake.

---

Previously in chapter 32:
"I gave him that guitar." I mumbled.

"I figured. Once when he was in the shower, I looked at the back and saw "Getaway number 2. – O.C" and I thought it was some reference from that old TV show. But then I met you and learned that you were his ex and everything just sort of fell into place."

"Yeah, that's kind of our thing. Getaway." I chuckled.

"I think it's cute. I see how much you care about each other, and oh the looks he gives you. When he looks at you, that's by far the happiest I've seen him. I don't believe in soul mates or true love, but you two are probably the closest I'll ever find."

I smiled.

"So to answer your question, no. There's no weird or awkward tension between you and me. I'm not jealous or upset, just happy that you can be each other's getaways again."

-------------------------------------------

After sleeping against Niall's shoulder most of the bus ride, we were finally back in London. We were at Victoria Station, because some of us would go by train. I started to hug everyone goodbye and told them to come back to London soon, or I'd come to Sheffield. Then we went our separate ways, and when I turned around again I saw that it was only five of us left.

"Well, I'm gonna go as well, before this gets too awkward." Savannah chuckled.

Niall placed his arm around my shoulders as Zara went over to hug her goodbye.

"If you were to beat up Savannah, it would be really hot." Niall mumbled against my hair before kissing my temple.

I nudged him with my elbow and gave Savannah a quick hug. Niall did the same.

"So, how do we arrange this?" Jake said once Savannah had left. "Who's sleeping where tonight?"

"What do you mean?" Niall asked.

"What Jake means is that we could all sleep in our flat." Zara began, looking at me. "Or we split up and sleep two in each apartment."

"Or three in one and let Niall sleep alone." Jake cut in.

"Our flat is bigger." I said.

I saw Zara glancing at Niall.

"You guys can sleep there, and Jake and I sleep at Niall's place."

"Oh right, you probably want some privacy." Jake said.

In the corner of my eye I could see Niall rolling his eyes.

"Why does it have to be such a big problem? It's not like I'm gonna sleep anyway." He muttered.

"Is that so?" Jake teased smirking, causing Niall to slap him in the back of his head.

"You can have the flat tonight." Zara said, giving me a hug.

"You have no idea how good it was to finally take a shower!" I exclaimed later that night when I entered my bedroom, wearing a towel around my body.