Chapter 16 - "Are you here to win her back?"

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW THE CHARACTERS ON INSTAGRAM FOR MORE UPDATES

@ niall.ymnn @ olivia.ymnn @ jake.ymnn @ zara.ymnn

-------------------

Gif of Katelyn.

-------------------

Previously in chapter 15:

"I'm not like most guys. I'd like to believe you would never cheat on me, so please, don't give me a reason to think otherwise."

"I won't."

"Good." He smiled, kissing me softly. "And this will also give me the chance to get to know him."

I groaned and placed my head on his shoulder.

"Don't be friends with my ex. It's weird." I told him.

"Hey, you just tried to start a fight over him. I want to see if he really is that annoying that he's worth fighting over."

"He's not worth fighting over, trust me."

But what if he's worth fighting for?

--------------------------------------------

We met up with the others in the lobby. Marcus, Zara and Maddie went to get us all checked in, so I decided to sit down in one of the couches with Casper.

"You alright?" He asked when I placed my head upon his shoulder.

"I guess." I sighed. "I just wasn't expecting Niall and Jake to tag along on this trip."

"Who did?" He said with a chuckle. "But please, try and stay positive."

"How could I possibly be happy about this?"

"I know you, Liv." He said, placing his hand on my knee. "You like your drama, and your friend Alex has already told me about your little argument with Marcus in the taxi. Do you want him to be jealous of Niall?"

"No, I just thought that he'd show some jealousy. Niall and I dated for like six months, just as long as I've been dating Marcus now. It would be a normal behaviour if my current boyfriend went nuts over the fact that my ex boyfriend is here."

"If I were you, I'd be happy that my boyfriend got along with my ex. If my boyfriend would be this calm about letting Dylan come to freaking Paris with us, I'd be thrilled."

"I guess you're right." I sighed. "Why do you always have to be right?"

He chuckled a little.

"Someone has to guide you through life."

Then Marcus called out my name, showing me the card keys to our rooms. Everyone from our group stood up and walked over to the desk.

"We have three rooms and we'll be sleeping four in each. So, pair up." Zara informed us.

I decided to room with Marcus, Casper and Lucas. Zara took the second room with Chloe, Vicky and Alex. Which left poor Katelyn and Maddie in the same room as Niall and Jake.

We all went up to the third floor and found our rooms pretty quickly. Chloe suggested we'd meet in the lobby in an hour, which gave us time to unpack.

"I guess Olivia and I will take the double bed." Marcus announced once we closed the door behind us.

"Bed or couch?" Lucas asked, looking at Casper.