Chapter 5

Previously

     "I'm glad us three stayed together." Marti smiled as Tim smiled and nodded.
     "And that's how it will always be."

----------------------------------------------

      The next day at school, Juan was standing by the lockers when he saw Marti. He smirked as he decided to try again. He went over to her.
     "Marti~" He noticed her stop and turn to look at him.
     "Hello Juan! What can I do for you?"
     "A lot, sweetheart~" He smirked as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "Why not leave this place and we can go someplace else. Just the two of us~"
     "No thanks. I'm not one to ditch school." She replied as she got out of his grasp and grabbed her books before going to her class. He watched her leave.
     "Looks like you got rejected." His best friend, Ace, chuckled from behind him. "But in a polite way."
     "She'll fall for me. Just wait. They always play into my hands." Juan chuckled before he went to his class.

      Three weeks went by and Juan still didn't have any luck with Marti. Everytime he made a move on her, she would reject him. Never once did she go to him or accept him. He was shocked. He's never, ever met a girl who lasted this long without falling for him. He sat down in the cafeteria and looked over at her as she was talking to Crystal, Emir, and Cassady. Ace sat next to him.
     "Fall for you, huh? Looks like she has no interest."
     "I'm not giving up. She's bound to break. Sooner or later." He smirked lightly then started thinking. What if she really wasn't interested in him? She would be a first. For everything in that matter. And yet, he liked it. The thought of her being the first person to not be interested in someone like him. He couldn't help but let out a slight chuckle at the thought as his best friend looked at him confused. "The first girl to not fall for me. Interesting matter. But we'll see."