Chapter 3

Previously

Marti opened her locker and got her books for her first class, in her new school, when she noticed someone walking over toward her.
It was the same boy she saw under the tree, from her window last week...

----------------------------------------------

      The boy with the auburn hair and green eyes went over to the girl and leaned against the lockers next to hers.
     "Ciao amore~" He smirked lightly with a thick Italian accent.
     "Um... Hello. I'm Martina. I'm new here."
     "Pretty name for a pretty girl. I'm Juaquine. Juan for short." He chuckled.
     "Nice to meet you Juan. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get to class."
     "Class is boring. Why not come with me and we can have some fun~" He smirked and he saw her cheeks go a bit pink before shaking her head.
     "Nope! I'm fine! Now I'd better go!" She smiled and left down the hallway to her first class. Juan stood there, surprised. Not many girls can resist his charm or they usually get upset at him. But this girl just smiled cheerfully before leaving.
     'Well this is going to be an interesting year.' He thought before he went to his class, opposite of hers.

      Marti went in and sat down at a desk in the back, taking out her books and started taking notes. That boy though... Juan was it? He seemed nice, but he was very flirtious with her.. She shook her head as she focused on the lesson. She was very cautious of guys like that. Ever since her that event.
      After her first few classes, Marti went to lunch and sat down, noticing Juan smirking and chuckling as he a girl with blonde hair and green eyes were talking.
     'What a player. Just like "him..."' She shook her head as she took out her lunch when she noticed a girl with with brown hair and brown eyes. "Hello!" She called and waved at her. The girl looked and smiled shyly. "Come over here!" She smiled and the girl shyly came over and sat down. "What's you're name? I'm Martina! But you can call me Marti!"
     "Crystal.." She replied softly and Marti smiled.
     "That's a pretty name. Hey.. Can you tell me about Juan over there?"
     "He's the whole flirt of the school.. Rumors say that he's also a player. Sure, he flirts with every girl in the school, but I haven't heard of him taking anyone."
     "I see." She nodded and noticed Juan looking at them, smirking. He winked at them and she looked away.
      This is going to be a long year...