Thirty-Three

Asia Tran

'' Aria, put that down now. '' I said as she was holding Bryce's phone getting ready to throw it. She was in the kitchen with me while I was cooking everyone breakfast so I could keep an eye on her.

'' No. '' She giggled and shook her head at me. I turned off the stove and put the bacon on a napkin so the oil would dry.

'' If you don't give me my phone, I'm gon' beat yo' little black ass. '' Bryce said as he walked over the baby gate and picked her up. I grabbed all the plates and set them on the island. I took off my apron and hung it on the wall while, I went to console Zion's loud screaming.

'' Why you up so early fatty tatti? '' I cooed him as I picked him up from his crib and laided him on my chest. I closed the door before me after picking him up and took him downstairs with Ari, Bryce and Jay.

'' Aria get off me bruh' I don't want em' sloppy kisses. '' He said as he mugged her, as she pouted and got ready to cry.

'' Come here nookie, I want em' kisses. '' I said as I handed Jay Zion as I sat in his lap leaning my back aganist the soft arm rest while, Aria crawled in my arms.

'' Good morning baby. '' I said as I pecked Jay's lip as I watched Bryce face grew in disgust.

'' Fix yo' face bruh' '' Jay joked as Bryce got up to get a crying Mar.

'' Fuck yall, irritatin' ass black people fam. '' He bitched as he walked up the stairs.

'' Any plans today hubby? '' I said as I kised Aria one more time before I put her by her kitchen set and got Mar from Bryce while he was comin' down the stairs.

'' I got practice with Aria. '' He said as he got up from the couch and walked to island stool.

'' What you mean, like you taking her or what? '' I said as I sat Mar on the table as I conversated with him with Jay nodding his head.

'' Oh is that right, daddy? '' I cooed to him as I filled his face with kisses as I watched Jay mean mug me.

'' You better turn you head to your father and tell him to fix his face before momma hits him. '' I said as I adjusted Mar on the Island to where he was facing him.

'' You got sum to say lil' nigga? '' Jay joked as he kissed his forehead.

'' Go get ready baby, before you get late. '' I said before patting his butt as he got up from the stool.

'' What I tell you about that gay shit, Asia ? '' He mugged me before lightly pitching my nipples.

'' What i tell you about that langauge, youngie? And keep squeezing em' and your childern would have a hydration attack. '' I said pointing my finger in his face.

'' Don't play with my kids like that, keep playin' and I'm gon' give yo ass something to point at. With em' rusty joi nails outta' my face. '' He said talking about Joi from Friday, Craig's girlfriend.

'' Baby don't play, I'd knock yo ass out cold like Deebo did to em' niggas. '' I said as I put the dishes into the sink as Jay stood next to me washing the twin two new pacifier.

'' Allat talkin' you doing but you ain't gon' do shit when I hit you with that dick. '' He joked as I flicked him in the ear.

'' What I tell you about that cursing Big Perm, I mean Big Worm? '' I said as I watched Zion reach for me but i shook my head because I can't hold two babies at a time. 

'' I'm gon fuck you up foreal babygirl. '' He said as we switched babies and I went upstairs to get them ready so I could swing by the office and get a few things done.

'' If you ain't talkin' mone I ain't tryna' hear it. '' I yelled from Zion's room to mines as I busted out laughing. 

'' You got some strange parent's baby, but we promise to give you everything you need. '' I said as I blew bubbles in his stomach as I tried changing his diaper.

'' Why, does mommy always have to go through this while she's changing you huh dookie? '' I said as I pouted as he whined because he didn't want to have any clothes on.

'' You wanna stay naked? No no no you not. '' I said as I put him on a onesis real quick as he screamed on top of his lung causing Jay having to come in the room. When Jay came into the room half dressed with his shirt halfway on, he rushed to my side as Zion reached up for him.

'' Why you crying Lil' pimp? '' He said as he put his shirt fully over his head and picked up Zion.

'' He wanna be like his punk daddy and be around half naked which will not happen, I will not let that air hit him in the stomach and get his sick, his tummy still isn't fully grown. '' I whined as I watched Jay wipe away Zion's tears.

'' Let my son be, bruh' he ain't gon' get sick. He a Hill, us nigga's don't get sick. '' He said proudly as I rolled my eyes and put his socks on along with breds 1's.

Ja'Maro Hills

'' Come on, babygirl put some pace in your step. '' I said as she was walking right next to me holding my hand. She insisted that she wanted to be down instead of daddy's arm so, that was where she was.

'' I'm gon' pick you up before you break your neck tryin' to look up at all these giraffe's. '' I joked as I picked her up and brought her into the locker room as I got my uniform.

'' Wassup Aria badass? '' They greeted her as I sat her on the chair leanning aganist my locker.

'' Watch y'all langauge before Asia come in here and fuck all y'all up. '' I said as I busted out laughing because here I am telling them to stop cursing but, I am myself.

'' Oh, where her fine ass at anyways? '' I threw a towel at his dumb ass.

'' Watch yo langauge, and at home waiting for her man to come home. '' I smirked as I grabbed my uniform and picked up Aria and sat her on my lap while I sat in the chair as she ran off and messed with the other players.

'' I heard, that's the wifey now fam? '' Dwyane said as he dapped me up.

'' I'd be one stupid ass nigga if I wasn't. Shawty amazing bruh' y'all won't understand that shit. '' I said proudly.

'' Ah shit, look at that la' pimp grinning for his women. ''

'' Y'all ain't got shit on us though bruh' '' D'wyane bragged.

'' All y'all motherfuckers old as shit. '' I said as James, Bosh and Wade cracked up.

'' Ah shit lil' bit stop. '' Micheal said as she grabbed on her braids.

'' Come here Aria '' I said opening my arms for her while she tried to wobble over here, in the process she fell and cried. '' Ah shit, babygirl you ain't gotta cry. Daddy's here. '' I said as I leaped up out of my seat and picked her up and kissed her forehead.

'' Ain't never seen the soft side of Ja'Maro Hills until today. '' Rashard joked as everyone laughed.

'' Fuck y'all I gotta weak spot for my family. Get on and come fuck with me. '' i joked as I threw the duces up as I exited out the locker room.