Ba.

Asia

I wrapped my arms aroudn my boyfriend Devin's shoulder as we walked around Disney Land, like little kids. He surprised me on this trip making me, take week off of vacation just so he show me that he's worth it. After, opening up to him about my childhood, he felt bad since his was the total oppisite. He started struggling more when he grew up.While, i struggled the less growing up. By him telling me that, I can see he isn't independent. 

While my mother was working her ass off to keep the lights on, his mom didn't have to shit, she wouldn't have to clean or anything. Basically a trophy wife. While, for my birthday I went to the park and buildt a castle with my mom and thinking it was the best day ever. On his birthday, his mom bought a moonwalk for the whole day and took him to 3 different states the whole week with the rest of his mother's trophy wifes and their maids.

While I was sick, my mom gave me these vietnamesse treatments since my parents could afford for me to go to the doctor.Meanwhile, if he just cried a little to much, his mother would demand for the maid to take him to the hospital. 

Seeing that we both come from two different backgrounds, I was never really intrested in him. Now, that he has prove to me that he was different, I finally give him a chance and I don't reget any second about it. But, there is times where he gets into his stuck up mood.

Like for instance, i'm only 19 in my second year of college with a job at Design Aritechure. Believe it or not, I'm in the process of making Chris Bosh's upcoming house with the rest of my builders. But Devin on the other hand is 20 in college with a part time job at footlocker.

'' Baby are you enjoying this? '' He said as he snapped me out of my thoughts.

'' Yeah, it's perfect. '' I smiled.

'' Just like you. '' He said as he grabbed my chin and pecked my lips.

'' Aww, your so sweet pookie '' I said stopping and getting on my tippy toe to kiss him.

'' Quick question shawtty. '' He said as we walked over to a bench.

'' Whats up lil nigga? ''

'' Chill, with all that I'm taller then yo midget ass. But, how you feel about me? Be on hunnit about it too. ''

'' I mean you're my boyfriend so you're worth it. But, you need to be more independent. ''

'' What you tryna say? '' He said getting offended. Thats, the shit I fucking hate the most. Don't get fucking offended when I'm being real with you. Should of never asked me the damn question then. Senative ass oreo.

'' Face it Devin. You're still a teenager, thats why you struggling you can't do shit on your own always asking your mom for stuff. ''

'' I'm a let you slide with you one. ''

'' What you mean slide? Shit, i'm being honest as fuck. '' I said getting up.

'' Man, I'm just trying to enjoy my day with you and you're over here starting unessary shit. ''

'' You're so biploar. First, you wanna act all white boy sweet now you wanna be a senative ass  rude punk when i'm being honest. '' I said as I walked to the Ballon Bicycle.

I slowly felt him wrap his arms around my waist and pull me to where my body was connected to his. I sighed, he does this everytime I'm mad at him and it's stupid because, he knows I hate it. He puts more fire into my heat. I would of cursed him out, but we're in public and that's just flat out disrespectful.

'' Look, I'm sorry damn Ash. I ain't perfect. '' He said calling me by my nickname.

'' I'm not asking for you to be perfect. Just try harder, and do stuff on your own. ''

'' Alright babymomma. ''

'' You better swerve with all that Devin. I'm not having none of your babys with yo long ass girraffe neck. '' I joked.

'' Keep talking all that shit ''

--

After him dropping me off at home, i stripped off my clothes to only panties and a his white oversized shirt. I rolled over to my side to see our picture in a picture frame, this was a picture of us 5 months ago on our first day going out. We were at a beach house and he made me a poster saying '' Be mines Ms.Perf '' I still smile everyday I see it.

Hes perfect taper fade with waves, is to adorable. He looks pretty good for a mixed black and white guy.

I got a text message from one of my employee that read. 

There's a basketball player that wants to come talk to you ommorrow. His name is Ja'Maro Hills & girlllllllweeee that boy is fire !

I laughed to myself, Ja'Maro Hills? Sounds familar. But, my assistance Steven is too much, and I respect that he's gay and he's very proud of it. Matter fact, he put his name on my phone as Sexy Gay Boy Steven . I didn't even bother changing it back, i just chuckled in my head.

-----

How yall feel about Asia ?