Moui Bay

Asia Tran

I was suppose to drop off Aria at Bryce, since Bryce has afternoon classes and Jay has morning class and only a couple hours of practice, then he could pick up Aria. I deicded not to stress both of them, so I went to take Aria with me on a little shopping spree. I was going to find out the sex of the baby today, but I felt bad that Jay wouldn't be with me so we're going tommorrow.

We were shopping when, we went past a Babies R Us. I got everything unisex. I got the crib without the covers or anything. The plain bottles and everything.

'' Is that all? '' The cashier asked.

'' Yes '' I said puling out my card.

'' Okay, so your total is 4,083.98. Where would you like it shipped to? '' She asked, as I scanned my card. Shit, I didn't even think about the house stuff yet. I guess, when I get Aria home and give her to Jay so I could go to my class, I'll stop my office and find out some information then check on Jay's moms house then to school.

'' When is the longest you can be able to hold the things? '' I asked.

'' 2 weeks. '' She said as she started typing things on the computer.

'' Okay, this is my bussiness card. I want these things on hold, I'll email you as soon as I get my address. '' I said handing her my card. She smiled and look my card thanked me while helping the next customer.

'' You hungry mama? '' I said as, I helped her into her carseat. She looked at me as, I grabbed into my diaper bag and gave her her baby chetto container. I closed the door behind me as, I got into the seat.

-

'' You sure, you can make it tommorrow? '' I said as, I threw my bookbag over my shoulder and headed to kiss Aria.

'' Yes, damn Ash don't stress on it. I ain't gon miss it. '' He said as he walked over to me with Aria in his arms.

'' I trust you ugly. '' I paused. '' Goodbye munchkin love you '' said as I kissed Aria's forehead. '' Bye baby be good. '' I said before, I closed the door on them. I hopped into the car, as I headed to my office.

------- 

Hella short but I'm sorry.