Yesterday Forbidden

Prologue.

Ja'maro.

I woke up to gruntings and moans, the first thought that was going threw my head was where the hell it was coming from. Because, i'm pretty fucking sure, ain't nobody going to fuck in this house other then me and Tatiana. I felt someones fist connecting to chest. I threw the covers off of my body, and seen my baby momma Tatiana in a pill of water and sweat all over her face with worried written all over her face.

'' Oh shit! You alright ma ? '' I said sitting up.

'' My water just br--AHHH '' She explained and moaned at the same time. 

'' Alright, breath in and out for me. I'm finna get the car ready. '' I said as I jumped out of the bed and ran to the nursery room and grabbed the diaper bag. 

I ran outside to find that it was raining, I cursed under my breath. '' Shit '' I started the car and went back inside the house to help her in the car.

I picked her up bridal style, throwing her arms over my shoulder. I ran to the passanger side of the car, and helped her get inside carefully. I ran over to my side of the car. My body was soaking wet, due to me running in and out of the ran. 

I started the enginee, and drove to Memorial Hermann Hospital. I was driving while it was still on a green light when a black honda was speeding down the road and bumped into the passenger side of the car. 

Tatiana's head threw back on the passengers seat. Her eyes was closed shut. Her vains from the pain she was going through was still there.She has blood coming out of her night gown. I just pray my seed is gon be alive. I pulled out my phone and called out the ambulance. They came in a min, since the hospital was only a block away. 

I followed them in the van. They rushed her into the emergency room, making me sit in here in thise rusty blood smelling waiting room. I clasped my hands together & said a quick prayer.

Dear Father.

I've created sins in my life, but I swear if you let my seed go through this I'll change my ways. I wish, i knew what sex it was but,  I decided to follow my baby mommas order and leave it as a surprise. Just please, let my seed get through this. 

Amen.

The doctors finally came out of the room after about 3 hours. I couldn't fall asleep not knowing the news about my own blood. I stood up as soon as he called the family of Tatiana Jones. I walked over to him.

'' Congradulations on your babygirl. Follow me to sign the papers and all the information. '' He smiled. 

I nodded and followed him. I thanked god in my head for letting my babygirl, get through this. I'm even more happy that, it's a girl. I wanted a little man, but what nigga don't . But i'm happy, with what I have. I'm just wondering, what happen to Tatiana.

'' I know you're probably wondering what happen to Miss.Jones. We're very sorry, but she lost alot of blood and couldn't make it. She was already bleeding while, her water broke. Sorry for your loss.'' He said.

I just nodded, let's see where being a single father takes me. 

Welcome to the world Aria Marie Hill. September 30, 2012.