Twenty-Seven

Asia Tran

I was yet again breast feeding when, my phone began ringing. I burped him and kissed him on the forehead before placing him in his crib while going in my back pocket and digged out my phone to see it was Maley, my bestfriend that I haven't talked to since last year. 

'' Hello? '' I answered.

'' Is this Asia? '' She sniffed and cried on the phone.

'' Yes, what's wrong honey? '' I asked worried. 

'' Can, you please meet me up somewhere? I really need my bestfriend at the moment. '' She begged.

'' Bitch where the fuck were you when I need yo-- you know what? Text me an address. Ill be there. '' I promised as I hung up before she could go any further. I went back into my room as I changed into one of Jay's white tee that passed down my butt, with grey leggings and my ugg boots and Jay's heat beanie.

'' Asia where you at? '' Jay called from downstairs, as I ran down grabbing my keys and purse.

'' I'm right here, I'll be back in 20 mins, can you please watch the babies? ''

'' Alright. Be safe, love you. '' He said dryly.

'' I love you too, and we gon talk about your little win last night. And your little dry additude. '' I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his lips and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist as, I kissed him as he picked me up and backed me up into the wall.

'' No, i have to go Jay. ''

'' Alright, be safe. ''  He said putting me down and kissing my neck and patted my ass and left.

---

'' Baby, come on we got company coming over. You need to put on a shirt, she's not about to see my man's sexiness. '' I whined as, I stired the gravy.

I invited Maley over today because, lastnight she was crying so bad because she lost her carreer for the next few months. She was crying so bad, she was studdering on every word she was saying, it got annoying after a while so I told her to go home and get some rest and talk to me tommorow when she was a little better.

Flashback

'' Oh shit, what happen Mal? '' I said as, I ran to her side and hugged her.

'' I lost my cheerleading career because of this stupid piece of shit. '' She cried.

' What stupid piece of shit? '' I asked confussed.

'' This baby. ''

'' Don't say that shit, Maley. Explain to me what happen. '' I said pulling her closer to me.

'' Me and this guy messed around and we fucked around for a time period, and i really liked him so I let him hit it raw thinking he would pull out but he didn't . Later on, I found out at the hospital because all of these stupid morning sickness and heart burns I would have so I got check up and I found out I was pregant. Word spreads around fast in Cali, so one of the doctors told another and the word spreaded to my mananger. I was so heart broken when I told the guy that i messed around with was his child, he straight up blew me off and started calling me names denying my baby. Now, I'm off until I have this baby and get my body back. '' She sobbed during the whole time, I could barley hear a single word she said.

'' Whose the guy? ''

'' Don't worry, you know him. '' She smirked and kept crying.

'' Alright, how about you come by and get brunch with us and we'll talk about it. '' I suggested as she nodded.

Flashback Ended

'' Don't act up okay? She's pregant so, she has these crazy hormones. '' I said as, I picked up Zion from his arms.

'' I ain't worried about no pregant little ass girl, fuck. '' He said as he helped me set everything up because Zion was being bad and wanted to be held by mommy.

'' Stop Ja'Maro. ''

'' Hand Zion's bad ass here, always wanting to be held and shit. Lay him down on the playmat ma.'' He said as he put Aria in her high chair.

'' Noo. '' I whined. '' Mommy's baby going to lay right here on mommys chest. '' I cooed as, I watched  as Jay put Mar in his baby rocker. Jay was such an excellent father to his 3 babies, and such an amazing boyfriend to me.

'' I got it. '' I said as I got up and answered the ringing door, whle giving him Zion.

'' Come on in girl. '' I said as I leaded her to the living room. 

'' Alright bae, I got him to--- What the fuck this bitch doing here? '' Jay turned around and looked at Maley.

'' Wait, am I missing something? '' I said looking lost as fuck.

-----

COMMENT/VOTE