Nam

Asia Tran

'' Damn Devin, shut the fuck for once. You're pissing me the fuck off. You know, I'm on my period and i'm doing my homework while designing Ja'Maro's future house. '' I said out of fustration.

It's not even funny or cute at the moment, it's just so fustration. Usally, i woould finish the design in 2 months nd the builders would finish the house in 8 months but since, our time limit is 8 and a half, I have to finish it before the week ends. I  was just now drawing the front porch with the front of the house.

'' Calm down shit. ''

'' I wish I can, but I can't do that if a nigga is constantly calling my nme non stop, like stop. ''

'' Alright than shit, i'll just leave so you can do your shit. '' He said.

'' Senative ass nigga. ''

'' I don't give a fuck . '' He said before slamming the door.

I was about to stand up and start a scene, but he's not worth it. After our trip from last week when we went to Disney, everything has change. He acts as if I owe him something and we ALWAYS get into arguements that it's not even funny . I lied when, I said I don't regret our relationship at times.

I was typing up my essay for my final exam before, i get out of school for the summer when i heard the front door open. I sighed because only one person had my key and that was Devin's bitch ass. I typed the last sentence and sent it to my professor . I shut down my computer and went to the kitchen where Devin possibly was.

He slowly wraped his arms around my waisted but, i removed his hands and went to sit down on the couch. He picked me up as if i was a little baby, and put me on his lap where i was face to face with him. I tried to move but he just tighten in grip.

'' Why are we arguing? ''

'' I don't know man. '' I said as i sighed.

 '' Well, lets stop this shit okay? I'm fucking tired. ''

'' I'm not making no promises, but i'll try ''

'' Thats my baby '' He said as he kissed my nose and put me on the floor.

I stood up from the floor when he slapped my ass. I turned around and slap his arm where a tatto of quote was right there. I'm honestly not use to people touching my ass unless we're on that certain level of doing that type of stuff.

'' You better watch out before you get your ass man handled. '' 

'' Yeah yeah suck my dick '' I said as i flicked him off and went to the kitchen to make my salad.

-

I was deleting the extra corners, I drew on my computer for the house when, the door swung open to see Devin with Drew in his arms and chiplote in his other arm. He smiled at me as he put the chipotle on my desk and kiss my forehead.

'' Tell Auntie Asia hi '' He said as he put Drew down.

'' Hi auntie A. '' He smiled and climbed on my lap.

'' Hey baby '' I said as i rubbed his curly hair back.

'' What brings yall here ? '' I said curiously.

'' Since, you weren't answering any of Sydney's phone call, she called me to pick him up. '' He explained.

'' Oh sh--shot. I forgot all about that. Thank you baaaaby '' I said as I kissed his lips.

'' You forgot all about me auntie '' He pouted.

'' I'm sorry auntie forgot. I'll take you out for despicable me 2. How about that baby ? '' I said as i kissed his forehead.

'' Yay, I love you auntie ! Can uncle D come to pleeeeease ! '' He begged with those gorgeous brown eyes of his.

'' That's if only he wants too '' I said. He nodded his head as D ran around the office jumping up and down in excitment.

'' We gon have ours one day '' He whispered in my ear.

'' We'll see about that. '' I smirked and lied.