Muoi

Ja'Maro Hills

We got all of her stuff out of her apartment into my place yesterday. I divide my closet in half leaving room for her on one side and mines. I told her it would be better if Aria just moved in room and she had her own space but she didn't agree.

Shes been here for a week and she always offers to watch Aria but I don't let her, I mean unless I'm taking a shower. I don't want Aria to grow close to her, and her to walk up and about from my life. I've seen that happen to much to other little kids, and that shit ain't going to happen to mines.

She hasn't heard a word from her nigga, which is some weird shit. She doesn't do anything but stay on her laptop drawing my momma's house. Shes been done with it, now she's just waiting for the builders to draw the house.

I don't have practice until summer ends, leaving me 3 good ass months. Right now, I was in my moms driveway about to get out. She wanted us to come over to plan my sisters last min baby shower and Aria's first birthday that's coming up in September 30. The day before my summer ends.

'' You always sleeping during the daylight, but not at night. '' I smacked my lips and got her out of the car.

I put her head on my shoulder as I unlocked the front door to my momma's house. I really wasn't in to the babyshower, but she's blood so i'll go. But, I swear if that nigga trys to pull some shit. I sat there leaning and waiting  on the couch with her head on my lap. My little nephew came down the stairs mean mugging the shit out of Aria and hit her thigh to make her wake up.

'' I swear, I'll beat yo black ass if you do that shit one more time. '' I said as Aria started whinning and he ran up the stairs.

He doesn't like Aria because she so called took his place. He was the first grandson and he got the most attention, so when Aria came along he ain't ever liked her ever since because she got more attention from Bryce and Bree. I don't let Aria around any other my older brothers or sisters because, i just don't.

I don't know why but Bryce and Bree ain't never liked him but he always favored them, so he gets mad when he sees them around Aria. Neither his parents do shit to him, so that's why I beat his little black ass. I don't beat him but, i give him a little lesson or Bryce does.

'' It's okay pook. '' I said rubbing her back and sitting her on my lap. She has a habit of always crying when, she wakes up when no one is aroud her. 

'' Dada '' She kept on repeating as she tried to climb off my lap, but i wasn't having that. Then Bryce came downstairs and she stayd on my lap and barried her face in my neck.

'' Niga, you made that little nigga Jay cry by yelling at him. ''

'' And? Shit, he shouldn't be hitting Aria and shit. ''

'' I'm tired of his little ass, always hitting on her and shit and Malik don't even do shit. '''

'' I'm saying, but ain't yo ass suppose to be in the Bahamas? ''

'' They canceled it until Spring Break, but hold up let me go get this nigga. '' He said as he walked back into hallway.

She was playing with my gold chain when, my momma came into the living room with a big ass smile on her face and went straight to Aria and took her out of my arms and started playing with her when, I noticed she had a big ass rock on her ring finger. I'm pretty sure that shit wasn't from my Dad, cause theygot divorced.

'' Momma you married? ''

'' Damn J, it was suppose to be a surprise. '' She chuckled.

'' Where's ole dude at? ''

'' My room. I'm going to get everyone in the living room then tell yall the surprise. '' She said as she kissed Aria's forehead and handed her back.

I looked at her for a while and saw how much, she looked like Tatiana althought it was just the lips. I kissed her forehead and gave her my phone so she can do whatever she want so she would stay quiet.

Somehow, she called Asia and started laughing. I took the phone out of her hand and she started crying, I was debating if I should hang up or talk.

'' My bad, Aria just messing with my phone. ''

'' Alright, kiss my baby for me and i'm going back to sleep. '' She said as she hung up, with her rude fine ass.

'' Say sorry to Aria Jay. '' Bryce said as he picked up Aria with his freehand and bended down to his height. 

He steady mean mugged her and started crying. I sighed and took Aria from Bryce and scooted over to where both of them could sit. Aria climbed off my lap and started walking to the playhouse that I bough for her and left here.

He sat on the floor infront of us and looked up at us crying his eyes out. I don't see why he sitting here crying, when no one did anything to him. Aria don't even cry like that, lil mama always gotta reason why to cry.

'' Jay, why you always picking on Aria man? '' I said breaking the annoying crying silence.

'' Cause! She gets all the attention, i don't get it no more. ''

'' What you mean all the atention? Lil nigga, you get attention from everyone. You got someone in your life that she'll never has, which is mom and you're over here crying and stuff. ''

'' But it's not fair ! All yall do is pay attention to her ! '

'' Who is yall ? '' Bryce jumped in.

'' You, Bree, and Uncle J. ''

I looked at this kid dumbfounded before, how the fuck am I not suppose to pay attention to my only seed. '' Jay, I'm her Dad. What the hell you expect me to do? I'm suppose to pay attention to her. ''

'' I don't know ! Yall never pay attention to me. '' He said as he cried.

'' We pay attention to everyone. You just to stubborn to even realize that. '' Bryce said.

'' No, because ever since Aria was born, I'm like in invisible person to yall. The only people that pay attention to me is my dad, Uncle Ty, Grandma, Auntie Dymond and Auntie Crystal and mommie. '' He complained.

'' That still don't give you no rights to hit Aria. ''

'' Yes she does because she's taking all the attention . ''

I sighed and picked up and crawling Aria that was by the kitchen. I gave her a pacifers and laided her on the couch as i sat right next to her. Bryce got up and left to his room while, Jay sat there loking at me. Soon after, everyone walked into the living room loud as fuck. I picked up a now asleep Aria and took her to Bryce's room and laided her on the bed.

I walked back into the living room and sat right next to Bree. She's like my little nigga and my little bestfriend next to Aria. She laided on my lap as everyone started making plans for the babyshower. Nobody but me and Bree knew about Crystal's babydaddy so both of us was aganist it but we shut up and let her enjoy her moment.

'' Okay, for the big news I'm Married you guys ! '' She said as a man came fom beind her. I knew that nigga from somewhere. I looked at him closely and saw that that was my basketball coach back in the highschool days.

Nigga taught me everything i knew. He was one of the main reason why I'm in the NBA, and he a cool ass nigga. Him and my mom would be good. I ain't gotta worry about him and my momma arguing to much than the usally.

Everyone cheered for her. '' The wedding is May 25,2014. '' Everyone cheered for her and gave her hugs and all that. '' One more news. You guys, I'm 4 months pregant. '' I looked at her weirdly, she's 40 and about to have a kid?

'' Momma, yall nasty '' Crystal said, causing everyone to laugh. Then, Jay started crying with his spoiled ass. Everyone look at him with concern ass the room grew quiet. His mom was about to ask him what happen when he stromed out of the room causing Malik to follow after him. Then, Aria started crying in the room, so I went ahead and got her out and they started talking about her party

After, the whole session about talking about her party. We decided to do something as a pool party with a bar-b-que with family. 

--------

How yall feel about Jay ? & COMMENT AND VOTE.