Chapter Thirteen

Stiles and Scott somehow convinced me to go with them to Derek's loft. We need to tell him what happened before Blake gets to him first.

"She'll be here soon," Stiles said, "we just need to find a way for her to tell us where my dad is and convince her to stop killing everyone."

"Stiles, it's not going to be that easy. It's part of her culture. And she knows we won't kill her because she knows where your dad is," I tell him.

"We'll find a way," Scott said

"Okay, so I'll just pretend I don't know anything?" Derek asked though he already knows what he's supposed to do.

We explained everything to him fairly quickly since we didn't know how much time we had. I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty scared right now. I'm scared for Stiles mostly. I know what it's like to be in his position, it's not fun. I wish there was something I could do to help.

We went over the plan a few more times before Stiles, Scott, and I went and hid behind a wall. We heard Blake come in and Stiles pushed me closer to the wall. I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying I was sorta zoned out. Like I am right now. Next thing I know Stiles grands my arm and we walk out to where she can see us.

"So, they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?" She asked, knowing the answer

"We told him you were the one killing people," I said to her. I'm not scared of her. Okay maybe I am. Just a little.

"Oh, that's right," Blake said with a devilish laugh, "committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour. That was I can get back go teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense."

"Where's my dad?" Stiles asked. His voice was shaking and his eyes were watering. I felt so,so, bad for him. I felt a pit in my stomach of just the need to find his dad for him. I don't know where this came from but he's all I think about. I hate seeing him like this.

"How should I know?" Blake says looking back and fourth between us and Derek. "Derek, tell me you don't believe this."

"Do you know what happened to Stiles's father?" He asked

"No."

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia," Scott said

"Lydia Martin? I don't know anything about that."

"And why would you kill my mom? Why her?" I ask her my eyes now starting to water

"I don't know. I'm very sorry about your mother Isabella. I would never do that though."

"What do you know?" Derek asked her

"I know that these kids, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story. And one they can't prove, by the way."

Thank god she said that.

Scott held up a jar filled with some brownish stuff. "What if we can?"

"What is that?"

"My boss told me it's a poison and a cure... which means you can use it..... and it can be used against you," Scott explained

"Mistletoe?"

Scott opened the bottle and poured it on her and smoke of brown fog arose around her. Then she turns into this creepy monster looking things. It looks like something you would see out of a horror movie, like one of those mass serial killers. Oh wait, she is one.

She tries running away but Derek grabbed her by the neck, his claws coming out.

"Wait, Derek. You need me."