Chapter Ten

( a/n I don't know how good or long this chapter will be and because I don't have an episode to base it off of so sorry if it's weird or shorter than usual )

My mom hasn't texted or called and I haven't seen her since last night. I didn't hear her come in and I didn't see her this morning. I just thought she left before me. I'm starting to get worried. I've tried reaching her through everything. I've called her cell, I've called the hospital to see if anyone knew where she was, I even called Melissa to see if she knew where she was. No one did.

I decided to call Stiles. It barely rang once before he picked up.

"Hey, what's up, Bella?"

"I think my moms been taken," I say tears falling down my face. I didn't even notice I was crying.

"What? Why?"

"I haven't seen her since last night. Stiles I'm getting worried."

"It's okay, I'll call Scott and see if we can find a spot where she might be. I'll come pick you up."

"Okay."

"And Bella?" He said.

"Yes?"

"Bring something of your moms. Something important."

I don't know why I would need something like that but I do. I grabbed a bracelet I made her for Mother's Day when I was five and waited outside for Stiles.

It only took a few minutes for him to get to my house. I sit in the passenger seat and he dives off.

"Okay, we're going to Scott's and we're gonna look at the current maps to see if we find anything."

I nod.

"Hey," he said and put in of his hands on mine, "we're gonna find her."

I nod again.

The drive to Scott's was silent, it was okay though, I didn't feel like talking. I just wanted to find my mom.

We finally get there, I see Lydia's car too. Scott or Stiles must have called her. Stiles got out and opened my door for me. I gave him a smile saying 'thank you'.

I walk inside and see everyone's in the kitchen, looking at a map. Isaac, Lydia, Allison, and Scott, all there to help.

"Bella, where could your mom possibly been taken?" Scott asks me.

"Scott seriously? She just walked in," Allison said and gave me a hug. After that Lydia gave me a hug as well.

"It's okay, uh, anywhere between the hospital and my house," I answer. I look down and see I'm still holding the bracelet I gave my mom.

"Hey, Stiles? Why'd you have me bring this?" I ask

"Well, I though since when you sometimes touch things you see things, you could try and see if you can use this to find your mom," He explained.

"Worth a shot," Isaac said.

"It's not that easy though. I can't control it."

"If anyone can do something like this, it's you," Lydia told me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Okay. What do I do?" I ask Stiles

"Um, I don't know exactly but I have an idea."

"Which is?" Isaac said in a sarcastic tone

"Okay, close your eyes," He says and I do as he says. "Relax."

I don't know why but I do, just his voice makes me relax.

"Listen to me, listen to my voice, okay Bella? Listen to me. Think about your mom, think about the first time she dropped you off at pre-school, the first time she took you shopping," Stiles said his voice very soft

I do. It takes me a few moments to remember this but I eventually do.

"Think about, all the good memories you've had with her. Now visualize her, her face, her hair, everything little detail you can."

I take in a sharp breath in and it works.

I see her, my mom.

Her wrists are hurt, very bad.

She hanging from them.

But this isn't helping, it isn't telling me where she's at.

I try harder

Images are flashing through my mind when I see it,

Beacon Hills Mall CLOSED

I snapped out of it.

"What is Bella? What did you see?" Scott asked

"I know where she is."

***

The drive to the mall was quiet but fast. Stiles was driving as fast as he could. Finally we get there.

I rush out of the car, slamming Stiles door, oops.

I have no idea what to feel, I'm scared, tired, worried. There's so many, I can't count. I just want my mom.

"Okay, Stiles and Lydia, you go with Bella and try to find her mom. Isaac, Allison, and I will search around and see if anyone's here."

I nod and Lydia, Stiles and I go off into the mall. Lydia handed me a flash light and gave me a reassuring rub on my back.

I turn it on, it's very dark in here. And dusty.

I follow my instincts and turn the corner, then the next.

I almost wish I didn't turn the next one. I see her my mom. Hanging by her hands. I run as fast as I can, but something pushes me back. I can't get to her.

"Mom!"

Stiles runs and brushes some black stuff off the floor. Stiles unties the rope and shes laying on the ground now.

"Mom! Mom, mom-" I say breaking into tears. My hands are on her face shaking her.

"Mom, mom wake up! Wake up! Mom!" I crying into her shoulder.

"Mom! Mom! Please!" I shake her more.

Stiles pulls me off of her, "No! No! Mom! Mom, mom!" I yell.

Then I scream.

Loudly.

I can't lose another parent.

This can't be happening.

Stiles pulls me into a hug, I try to get out but he's too strong.

"Mom...." I sob into his shoulder.

"Shhh," Stiles whispers

Isaac, Scott, and Allison are in here now.

"No! Let me go! Let me go!" I yell at him, "Damn it Stiles let me go!" I try shoving him.

"Let her go," Scott says

I run back to my mom and pull her close to me.

"Mom......"

-

Oh, my. I cried writing this. Did you guys catch that the mountain ash stopped Bella? 😏 hehe I have a plan guys. I know it doesn't seem like it, but I do. Trust me.