5.Yes!

He was fast and efficient. Jack stripped me, shed his own clothes, got to the lube and all the while kept his touch alive on my body.

Two fingers invaded me with a slosh and their teasing motion made my knees jerk. Jack held me up against him from behind, tongue busy licking along my neck.

The steam in the bathroom had cleared yet still my vision blurred and I breathed thick gulps of sweet, intoxicating air.

"May I fuck you tonight, Mr.Finley?" Jack whispered the puzzling question.

Weren't we already there? Hadn't we done much more crazy shit already?

I moved my hips and Jack's fingers slipped out of me. Turning, I grabbed the lubricant tube from his fingers.

This is us. Not Master and slave. This is Jack and Mr.Finley. That's why...

Motionless he was waiting for my next move as apprehension coated his gaze. Jack, you're so fucking adorable.

"Allow me." I pushed him gently to the opposite wall.

Kissing his lips, I pulled him down with me to kneel and whispered, "Sit."

He did. I straddled him and covered his throbbing dick with lube. Quickly, three of my fingers went in to make sure I was ready. Then slowly and with trembling thighs, I let my hips down getting him deep inside me. I stifled a moan against his shoulder and bit his skin wheezing. Relax and take him in.

Up, down, up, down - Jack's groans spurred me on. I whimpered every time his dick hit the sweet spot, and the effort strained my muscles and stole my breath. But I could see and touch Jack's face. Our mouths met in wet and sloppy kisses that made me smirk. He was so handsome and lost. Even his hands didn't seem to know what to do and eventually settled idly on my hips.

Was this closing the growing gap between us? It wasn't.

My hand cupped his face in wonder, then caressed down to his torso. I felt Jack's strong heartbeat with my palm pressed on his chest.

Once this is done he can go back to avoiding me outside of our play time and I can go back to being a jerk to him.

What could make it irreversible?

I moved my hips faster and groaned loudly. Back arched and hands clasped his wrists. My body felt hot and tense, gathering up every bit of heavenly sensation his dick roused inside me.

"Jack," I spoke his name with a shiver.

My eyes sought his as I guided his hand to rest against my chest so he could feel the wild beating of my heart.

"Mr.Finley," he panted the name and met my gaze.

"Will you go out," I moaned, "on a date with me?"

His eyes widened and mouth parted speechless. Jack enveloped me in a tight embrace, fingers in my hair as he pressed his lips against my forehead.

I froze on top of him, the full length of his dick pulsing inside. Not a breath, not a sound, lest I missed his reply.

That smirk of his, was so beautiful and dangerous as he spoke lowly, "That's got to be the sweetest thing I've ever heard you say."

His strong arms moved me easily up and down at a steady, tantalizing rhythm that stole a moan from me every time Jack's dick pounded deeply. We drowned in a slow, consuming kiss. Loving and reverent, Jack tasted me and in turn, offered himself to my mouth. I eagerly tugged at his hair as encouragement.

Electrified by every wave of tension hitting my body, I moved on top of him, faster and faster, and my erection rubbed against his grip, covered in precum, slippery and tight.

I bit and sucked Jack's tongue harshly as I came hard writhing against his body. Jack groaned, I eventually realized, because of my violent fingers clenching in his hair. Still cradled by the tender ecstasy of orgasm I smiled and released him, hugging his shoulders and hiding my face in his shoulder.

"Sorry," I whispered with quivering breaths.

"I'll take the pain you cause me when you cum any day." Jack held my cheeks making me face him.

I stared into his eyes unsure of what I was looking at. That expression, that green gaze, I had seen it before. More than once. In the rain before he had kissed me all those years ago. That first night we've been together. Even at the Feudal as I was sucking him in the bathroom. It said: 'I adore you.'

"Jack..." I started but was stuck, able only to caress his right cheek with the back of my fingers. That fine scar marking his skin got me smiling.

Fingers touched my lips and I recognized the scent. My smile grew as thick globs of my semen smudged over my chin and cheeks before Jack dipped those fingers into my mouth. In and out, his fingers went as I suckled them clean and his tongue kept busy licking the cum from my face. Every bit of me tingled and filled with warmth.

His dick throbbed inside and Jack began to move my hips. I joined in with wobbly thighs and cramping muscles.

"Let's have you cum again," he said grinning like a kid who's found a new trick that his toy can do.

Keeping his dick in me, Jack reached up to a nearby counter top and grabbed a rolled up towel then draped it over my cut shoulder blades.

He carefully laid me down on my back.

My smile grew at the gesture. He was still Jack and not my cruel Master, and although dread coated my numb limbs, I knew I wanted this. I wanted Jack and nothing else mattered anymore. Not the fear. Not my pride. Not even the lust.

With my left leg on his shoulder, he thrust at a slow pace, which allowed for me to adjust and get into it once again.

"So is this a yes?" I struggled to speak between huffs.

He smirked and kissed my knee. "Yes."

Jack picked up the pace until he was ramming inside without mercy. The ceiling spun and echoed my cries back at me.

"Yes!" Jack let out with a grunt.

The word speared through my arching body.

"Yes!" he repeated over and over again.

I cried louder. With every categoric 'Yes' I wailed unable to stop the built up tension in my groin and the rapid chasing of my tiny heart.

Our groans bled into one another as we came together. His semen filled me up and I spurted in Jack's palm.

With teary eyes I watched him lick my cum from his hand and his gaze was the same adoring one I longed to see.

Always look at me that way, Jack.