10.So Cruel, Mr.Finley

Jack was putting on a belt, I first thought when I entered the bedroom. But it was a body gun holster.

"What did Donnie say to you?" Jack asked with a knowing smile.

"Nothing?"

He pecked my lips and ruffled my damp hair. "You're pale as a ghost, Mr.Finley and I know Donnie to have a loose tongue."

"Who's Mr.Sands?" I followed Jack.

He opened the closet door and flicked on the light remaining silent. That bad, huh?

My back pressed against the door frame and, from only an arm's length away, I intently watched Jack's every gesture. His pursed lips called to me, but I stayed my hunger.

Three irons decorated a shelf on the left and Jack removed them one by one.

"Time to do the laundry?" I smirked.

"In a way, yes," Jack replied displaying his dangerous canine.

I stared at his profile and gripped the closet door frame at my back. My sweet Jack appeared malicious and cruel — like a Greek God about to get revenge.

"Don't do something stupid. Stupid," I mumbled.

Click. A panel in the wall slid aside under Jack's guidance and revealed a black safe door.

"None of this is new to me, Mr.Finley."

His fingers swiftly pressed the keypad. Another date ending with 99?

Jack went on to say calmly, "Don't worry. I've gotten to the ripe old age of 32. In my line of work, that's like 60."

"Not helping," I hissed.

He opened the safe door and reached inside.

Stacks of dollars, and a gun. He gripped the weapon and looked sideways at me.

I tried to picture him shooting but all my mind showed me were flashes of Jack's body getting pierced by bullets. Fuck you, mind.

"Are you scared of me yet?" Jack put on a grin.

"Do you want me to be?"

Click-clank. He cocked the gun. "Sometimes," he admitted letting his smiling mask slip off.

"Now?"

I watched him put the gun away in the shoulder holster. "Not now," he said.

Thud. My bathrobe landed on the floor and I reached up wrapping my arms around Jack's shoulders.

A kiss. Wild and irreverent. As a retort, his rough hands groped my ass and rubbed against the long, thin scabs webbed across my shoulder blades.

Warm and musky, his body felt like home and I melted in his strong long arms. My mouth tasted his tongue and suckled gently before I bit his lower lip. Fingers dug at his sides and then reached up to his shoulders. Feeling the body holster straps, I opened my eyes startled. Those felt like harness straps and my dick pulsed intrigued. But reality glinted sharply at me as I caught sight of the gun hilt at Jack's side.

I closed my eyes refusing to see any more and gave in to my lover's attentions. His lips traced down along my neck, chest, and abdomen in gentle pecks that unsettled my puny heart without respite. Jack knelt, gently fondling my balls and took my erection into his mouth. I shivered and moaned lacing fingers with his dark hair locks.

Deep and hot, his throat opened up to my full length and that tongue of his worked wonders.

My eyes glazed over the safe. A cloud of exhilaration blurred my view but I eventually noticed a pair of black cotton gloves inside Jack's safe. I shut my eyes. Black gloves. Like an assassin's. No. Like Steve's gloves. Are those Steve's gloves, Jack?

As if to respond, his sucking intensified and stole a longing groan from my throat. Yes, please, you're doing great. More.

Slowly building up to a steady rhythm, his mouth brought me to the brink of orgasm.

But not quite there. Jack licked the tip and smirked playfully, standing up to face me.

"Until I come back you're not allowed to climax."

Fucking harsh. I groaned my frustration and pleasure clinging on to his shirt.

"No touching yourself. Is that clear?" He pecked my forehead.

"On one condition," I heaved.

"Name it."

I cupped Jack's cheeks and dipped a thumb between his wet beautiful lips, soaking it.

"Promise you'll come back to me unharmed." With a cheeky smile, I tasted Jack's saliva from my thumb.

"I promise," he whispered and lunged to attack my mouth in a possessive intrusive kiss.

I whimpered feeling my groin get sticky hot. Any more and I'll...

He broke the kiss and snickered, "Damn, you're such an easy whore."

"Yours. Your whore, Jack," I pointed out grinning.

"Mine," he uttered softly.

That green gaze of his gripped my heart. So intense, deep and adoring as if Jack constantly marveled that I was there. He pinched my cheek breaking the spell. I hated and loved it all the same. Demean me, Jack. Treat me like a kid. Just come back in one piece.

He closed the safe and pulled back the panel masking it.

Click. He turned off the closet light.

"Get some sleep. It's not even four," he spoke in a casual tone walking away from me.

I slipped down along the door frame and sat on the border between the dark closet and our bedroom. Jack picked up his suit jacket and draped it over his arm.

Soon I'll hear him shut the door. Then he'll be gone.

"I love you," Jack said plainly as if for the thousandth time, "You have to know that," he added and then turned the doorknob.

"I don't," my tongue formed the words without any concrete thought to justify the claim. "Come back and prove it to me, every single fucking day."

I died under the loving gaze he aimed at me while a fanged smile graced his features.

"So cruel, Mr.Finley."