Thoughts and Feelings

Jade’s POV

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. And three O’ clock on the dot. I have never noticed that spot on the ceiling just above the right corner of the cupboard in the dining room. So, he is officially 3 seconds late. Four. Five.  Leaving me bored out of my brain. I reach my mobile out of the right pocket of my short, denim black shorts and check my mobile. I have one text: Taylor. It says: “Hey, sorry I’m late but I had to pick up my niece from first school – my aunt is ill. C ya in a min.”

Aw. That’s cute. I grin and then walk towards the porch at the front of the hallway. The same moment that I slip on my black flat ballet shoes, the doorbell rings. I grin. Opening the door, I take in the amazing view. Taylor stands in his dark denim jeans and light blue shirt. “Good afternoon gorgous.”

I blush.

“Hello.”

He holds out his hand as I step down the front steps of the house and lock the door. “Shall we?” He asks me grinning.

“We shall,” I reply.

This is like a date. Do I look okay? I frown whilst trying to see my reflection in Taylor’s car. Noticing my awkwardness Taylor pokes me with his free hand (gently). When I turn to look at him he grins. “You look amazing.” He looks down at my legs and I grin. “Don’t worry about anything. You look good.” I blush and he grins wider.

I look at his face and grin. “However, you look creepy.” I smile.

We stand in front of his car and he puts a strand of long brown hair behind my ear. “Are you sure?”

“Yes.” I grab his hand and his finger so that it is pointing to his lips. “With that smile you do.”

With that said I climb into his car. Shortly after and with a deep chuckle, he follows. Before we set off he reaches into his glove box and pulls out a starbucks coffee cup and grins. “One Vanilla Latte.”

I instantly grin as I try to get it off him. However, as I go to grab it, he pulls it further away. “Give us a kiss first.” He taps his cheek lightly.

“Gladly,” I say whilst winking. As I lean to his seat, I go to kiss him lightly on the cheek but as I do he turns his head. I end up fully kissing him on his lips. My eyes open to look at him and I can feel him grin against my lips.

“Hey!” I exclaim with a slightly red face.

“Sorry I was a little cheeky then.” He smiles but actually looks sorry. Oh My God.

He can kiss me whenever he likes.

I turn to face him and press my lips fully against his as he quickly responds, kissing me back whilst his hands run down my sides to my hips. I pull away.

“You can kiss me whenever you want, just don’t tell me to kiss your cheek when you clearly want lip action.”  I wink laughing at the end of the sentence.

He grins, “Yes Miss.” He salutes me.

“Now can I have my coffee?” I laugh.

“You certainly can, your highness.” He passes me the coffee and I grin.

“Right now, before we set off. There are two choices today. So just pick or tell me they are crap choices if they are, okay?” He asks me whilst starting the car.

“Okay,” I say nodding. He has obviously put a lot of thought into this, I grin.

“Okay, so we can either go to the cinema to watch The Quiet Ones because I know that you wouldn’t like to see a romance movie or anything and I know you wanted to see it and then we can go to the lake and have a walk round. We can come back to take your dog with us if you want?” He says as he thinks out loud.