Are you sure?

• Dedicated to All Of My Amazing Friends

Jade’s POV

At 12 O’clock Luke decides to stop the music pounding from huge speakers. We all turn towards him and blink out if annoyance whilst Luke just beams with excitement and a mischievous glint in his eye. We are going to play “Spin the Bottle.”

I grin whilst Taylor shrugs. I frown. “Are you scared that I will have to kiss someone who isn’t you?” I grin and look up to him. Looking down he grins, putting one of his massive (with muscle) arms around me. “Why wouldn’t I be?” I smirk and look up to him.

“Just making sure I am keeping you interested.” I state. This time he smirks.

“Oh I am interested.” He slides his arm down my back and along my waist, pulling me towards him. Someone grunts behind us. It is Dylan. “Get a room.” I redden whilst Taylor beams. Whilst Dylan moves to sit on the floor next to Alicia, Taylor whispers in my ear, “I’d be glad to get a room with you actually.” I hit his shoulders but smile anyway. Me and Taylor sit next to Alicia and Dylan in the circle as Luke grabs a bottle (plastic).

 “Okay, I am going to spin the bottle, the person it lands on I have to kiss – if it is a boy then I can hug (which is the same for everyone else, unless you don’t mind).” Me and Taylor sit directly across from Luke and as he spins the bottle I grin. The bottle lands on Taylor – everyone laughs. Luke stands up grinning and Natasha laughs. “Come here Taylor.” Taylor laughs and grins at me. The two of them bear hug around a bit whilst hugging. When they finish Taylor rubs his hands and grins at me. With one quick motion the bottle spins and it lands on Taylor. Taylor sends a questioning glance at Luke? Well, what are you supposed to do if it lands on you. Luke thinks for a moment in his place across the room from us and notices my hopeful glance. “If the bottle lands on you, then you get to pick who you want to kiss.” He says smirking.

Taylor nudges me, “Well that is settled then.” He stands up first then offers me his hand, “My lady.” I grin and take his hand, slowly getting up to standing. My hands intertwine around Taylor’s neck and partly onto his head (pulling him closer to me) - something I have been doing a lot recently. Taylor beams at me and holds his arms tight around my lower back pulling me against him. He whispers, “Did I mention you look really hot tonight?” I nod.

“Several times.” I say as I take the first move and move my lips against his whilst pressing my body fully against him. When he starts to move his lips more forcefully against mine I grin. Pulling away I say, “Did you like that?”

He smirks,” I wouldn’t mind doing it again.”

I hug Taylor just as I hear Ashton shout, “Get a room.”

I grin whilst sitting down, because Taylor kissed me it is now my turn to ‘spin the bottle’.

My hands shake as the bottle spins past Alicia and Dylan and Natasha, finally landing on Luke. Me and Natasha both exchange glances as Taylor’s hands tighten around my own. I whisper in his ear, “It is okay.”

I look around and smirk at Taylor, his face falls. Getting up confidently and walking towards Luke I smile. Even though Luke is taken aback he knows that I would never kiss anyone other than Taylor so he walks towards me. My hands go around his waist as Luke hugs me, my face centimetres away from his and my lips slowly moving towards his. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Taylor’s angered face – so he really does like me. I am and was never going to kiss Luke (no offence to him but like I said I am with Taylor and he is like a brother to me so.. yes that would just be weird), at the last minute my eyes widen and I smile, kissing Luke’s smirking cheek, he knows I wouldn’t kiss him and must find it funny that Taylor has gotten all jealous boyfriend on me. I quickly go and sit back down next to Taylor – who is not so red faced and must have realised I was teasing. Moving his arm so that I can now sit across his lap, I sit down sideways. So that I can see his face but lean on Taylor’s chest at the same time. “I can’t believe you actually thought I would kiss another person. I am actually disappointed.