Not too bad

Once we had finished watching the film, we talked and caught up for a bit. After about Ten, Taylor left. I just hope he feels just as happy as I do, even though we are only going on one date. Deciding to go to bed, I brush my teeth and put my pyjama shorts and tank top on. After that I get into bed. Going asleep easily.

Getting dressed, I skip downstairs with my bag, even before Dylan (Alicia’s boyfriend) and Taylor are here.  When I step into the Kitchen, Alicia is already making tea. “Morning.”

“Hey, how are you?”

“I am good,” she says smiling. Her long, light brown hair falls down her back. Her blue eyes stand out brightly. She wears her black skinny jeans, her white shirt, her black and red tie and her black cardigan.  “What about you?” She adds on the end.

Looking down at the milky tea she hands me, I grab some toast. “I am fine thanks.”  A hand knocks on the front door. I walk through the hallway. “Hi.” I open the door to find Dylan.

“Hey, long time no see Dylan!”

“I know, it is your sister, having all of my time.” I laugh and hug him.

“So, speaking of the Sister, you taking her to Luke’s birthday party on Friday.

“Yes, Luke told me to come.”

“What, you had no say?” He laughs.

“Not really.”

I point to the Kitchen. “She is actually up early for the second time this year, so feel free to go in.”

He laughs, “Okay.”

He walks into the Kitchen. I follow him in. “Hey, Ally.”

“Hey,” my sister says. He kisses her then goes to the fridge. He comes over that often that he is used to just getting things.

So what are you two up to after school ,” I say lifting up my right eyebrow. Dylan laughs and Alicia’s face reddens.

“Alicia is staying at mine.”

“Oh. Well, you can leave the details.” Again, Dylan laughs and Alicia reddens.

Eating my toast, I listen in to their chit – chat before Taylor comes in. “Hey Jade.” He sits in the seat next me and kisses my cheek. I blush and mumble a Hi. I can see Alicia and Dylan grinning like Cheshire Cats at Christmas. Taylor grabs my bag, “Come on. This time we are actually going to school early. I smile, getting into the passenger seat of his car. I look at him questioningly. “I just thought I would take you to the cake shop first.” I grin.

We grab our cakes, (chocolate for me), and stop at the coffee shop then go to school. Once out of the car, we walk down the corridors and into the common room once more. Lauren is the first one here today, sitting next to a rather happy – looking Ashton.  I inwardly cheer again! Walking to Lauren, I smile. “Hi.”

“Hi,” She grins and I motion for her to come with me. We go to the end of the set of seats that our group of friends usually sit at in the common room and sit down. “So …” I begin.

She grins. “Well, Ashton text me when I got in saying to be ready to go out by seven”… “ so I did that whole thing where I was freaking out because I didn’t know what to wear. By the time he came to my house, I had settled for a blue dress with sandals and then I went downstairs. We went in his car and he was all nervous and we drove to a restaurant outside of town. We had dinner and we laughed a lot. He paid, obviously.  After we finished the main meal, he asked me if I would be his girlfriend.”

“You said yes, obviously.”

“Of, course,” she grins. “After that he relaxed, a LOT. Then he ordered dessert because he knew I would want one. “