Do you want to dance?

• Dedicated to All of my friends

Jade's POV

Taylor sits next to me on the sofa. Michael must have asked Luke for All Time Low because 'A Love Like War' was playing from the enormous loud speakers. Luke has gone to get me some Vodka because he thinks I should have a drink for once - I never drink. However, I don't see anything wrong with that. Plus, I am driving, so when Luke comes back I will give Alicia the Vodka. I look up from my seat towards Alicia and Dylan - they are dancing. I can't help but laugh. Taylor nudges my arm. "Want to dance?" 

I look at him and give him an eyebrow raise but get up anyway. As I get up, I smooth my dress down. I reach for Taylor's hand and pull him up. Just as I do that the song changes, a slow song. Looking awkwardly at Taylor he just grins as he guides me to the center of the room. "Relax a little." He stands in front of me, his tanned skin and brown eyes matching my own. He looks down at me. "You look great tonight."

"You have said." I grin.

He puts his hand on my hips as my own hands reach and intertwine around his neck. We both sway to the music. This is my first dance! I look into his eyes, peering into mine. He leans down, my head against the smooth skin on his neck for a moment. I turn softly, so that his lips are centimeters away from mine. He lingers there for a minute, before leaning down and pressing his lips against mine. 

Megan Eloise's POV

After Jade and Taylor started dancing, Megan and Michael went up and so did Lauren and Ashton. Natasha and Luke were sitting on the big armchair in the corner of the room chatting. Me and Calum decided to sit on the Sofa. "Want to go get a drink?" 

"Yes." Calum grins as I get up.

Walking into the Kitchen, I sit on one of the stools at the drinks bar (which is usually a breakfast bar). "So what do you want?" Calum asks me. I smile.

"A Cider."

"Okay." Calum pours me my drink and gets a can of beer for himself. 

"We now have some alone time!" I cheer. Calum laughs at me.

"Is that what you wanted?" Calum winks and grins at the same time. 

I laugh. "You know, I have thought of one of those couple names for us." 

Looking towards his face and into his brown eyes, he smiles. "Go on, then."

"Wait for it" ... "Wait for it." I put my drink down and do a drum roll with my hands. 

"Meglum!"

He bursts out laughing. I grin."Hey, who is driving us home tonight?"

"I am." He smiles. "Don't worry, I have only had this can."

I nod and smile, "Okay."

He smiles, "How is the party going?"

"Good." I smile. "Do you still like me?"

"Of course I like you, I am not just going to stop liking you within the space of a day, Megan." He laughs. 

My face reddens. "Don't get embarassed, Megan. I don't tell you that you are pretty or that I like you or that you make me happy enough." He smiles.

I frown. "You actually mean that?"

He nods, seriously. "Come on, enough with being soppy. Let's dance!" He grins whilst spinning around (really fast) then clapping. 

I get up laughing and walk towards him, "Are you sure you aren't drunk?"

"I have only had one." He says seriously, knowing he wouldn't lie, I laugh.