Chapter 23 (But....It's not true!!)

YOONA POV

I read the text message.

Yoona, JYP said yes, I will accept your relationship with taecyeon. Just be careful.

From LSM.

I screamed my head off. taecyeon did the 'girl scream' with me. We hugged eachother and tears fell down my cheeks from joy. I was so happy! Now we just needed to be careful of our actions in public.

I was extremely happy, I was stunned. I quickly sent a message back. I didnt know what to say or do next....

YURI POV

After a long day at Uni, Minho and I decided to go back. But we had nothing to do... Then suddenly I got an idea.

"Minho-ah, can we make a calendar, we could design it and go to the printing place and print two copies for each of our dorm. It could be like a SHINee & SNSD calendar.

We can have a picture of us on December since both our birthdays are in December and we can do the other couples like Jonghyun and Sica, Onew and taeyeon and the rest of the members, we could just do like a separate photo you know???" I asked really fast.

"Wow, Yuri-ah, calm your farm!" Minho said. I laughed at him.

"But can we do that another day? Im really tired and I want to visit your dorm..." Minho said.

"Sureee!!! But we are making that calender, okay?" I asked. "Yes, okayy!" Minho said. We pinky-promised eachother and made our way to the SNSD dorms. On our way, I received a text. From Donghae.

Hi Yuri, we havent talked for a while. Can we meet?

I sighed. "Are you okay Yulbear?" Minho asked me. "I just got a text from Donghae." I said.

Minho's facial expression immediately changed. I showed him the text and he read it. "We can go together." Minho said to me. I just nodded my head, and started texting back.

Hi, I am with Minho right now and I will meet you at SM building cafeteria with Minho.

Fine. Meet me there.

"Why does he want to meet you anyway?" Minho asked me.

"I have no idea." I said back. We turned directions and went to the SM building.

While walking, a fan came up to us and said: "Yuri unnie, why arent you with Donghae oppa?"

She asked. "What?!" Minho and I both said in shock.

Then the fan girl showed me the newspaper. there was a picture of me and Donghae, I was kissing his cheek. But it wasnt me, I never did anything like that! The last time I saw him was at the hospital!

"Yuri... Whats this..."

Minho asked me in a cold voice.

"Minho-ah, thats not me, it MUST be edited! The last time I saw him was at the hospital, during your surgery! Remember I told you about it?! I asked. Minho just nodded his head.

The fan girl ran off. "Yuri, if its not you, we have to report it to SM, NOW!" Minho yelled softly.

I nodded my head. We nearly arrived at the SM building.

Minho and I completely ignored Donghae and as soon as we arrived, we went straight up to SM's office.

We could hear SM talking about us. "Minho and Yuri are still in a relationship. I am pretty sure that this is an edit..." A voice said...

We went into his office and he stared at us...

MINHO POV

SM looked angry. He hung up on the phonecall and stared at Yuri.

"Kwon YURI, IS THIS TRUE?!?!?" SM asked in a shocked voice. "No, please sajangnim, its not true. The last time I saw Donghae was at the hospital when I was waiting for Minho's surgery to finish!" Yuri said in a panicked voice.

"What did you do for the last few days?" He asked. "I was with Minho, for the whole time, and we went to university today, and people came to interview us!" Yuri said....

"Yes sajangnim, I am a witness, and some of the SHINee and SNSD members are witnesses too!"

I said, trying to save Yuri from speaking to SM. I believed Yuri.

She wouldnt do that to me. It must be edited!