:(Chapter 12 (Crying :()

YURI POV

We arrived at the 2PM members' house. 'Ding Donggg~~~" "Coming~" We heard somebody shout. Nichkhun opened the door. "Hello snsd girls" He said in a nice voice. "Hey Khunnie, how are ya?" Jess asked. "Are the shinee members there yet?" Sunny asked. "No, you girls are the first ones :)" Nichkhun replied. "Oh, by the way, this is a present from all of us. Thanks for the invite." I said and handed over a big box. Khun seemed to be struggling with the big box. The girls just laughed. We sat on the couch in the living room. Their dorm seemed to be really neat and clean. "Since we're waiting for Shinee, maybe we could do a dance off?" Wooyoung asked. We all agreed. Our dancing queen, Hyoyeon was up first, she went up to Junho and did a sexy couple dance with him. Did she like him ???? next it was Taec and Yoona, they danced to bo peep bo peep, Taec was really funny. The snsd girls decided to dance to oh, mixed with 2pm's without you. We were laughing and having fun until the doorbell went. It was the shinee memebers. I told everyone that I would get it, and Khun just followed me. "HEY YURI AND KHUN, HAVENT SEEN YOU FOR AGES MAN~" Key shouted. As Khun was greeting everyone, I went to see my man. "Hey Yuri" Minho said then kissed my forehead. I grabbed his hand and we went to the living room. "Minho-ahh! man! you've become handsomer" Junsu said in a big surprise. Minho laughed. Khun and the rest of the shinee boys came in to the large living room. "Taecyeon, Junho, Junsu went to the kitchen to prepare and Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Yoona went to help them. "2PM boys, we have something to say." Jessica decared. "Me and Jonghyun are dating." Jess said. All the 2PM members looked shocked. "But Jess was mine!" Wooyoung joked, trying to break the awkward silence. Everyone just laughed. "Good for you Jessica and Jonghyun-ah." Khun said. "Dinner is ready~" taec yelled. We all went to their large backyard and ate samgupsal (Korean food).

3 hours later.

NO ONES POV

After all the eating and chatting, it was time for everyone to go home. Taec wanted to go out to the park with Yoona for fresh air and so everyone waited until they came back...