Chapter 20 (Good night!)

YURI POV

After around 30 minutes, Minho and I finished food shopping. We drove back to the SHINee dorm. Jonghyun and Jessica were playing board games, they looked so cute together~ "Soooo, what ingredients did you guys buy????" Jessica asked. "Yuri and I are making pasta." Minho replied. Suddenly, Jonghyun started to laugh so hard. "Whats wrong with pasta?" I asked curiously. "You know that Minho SUCKS when it comes to noodles." Jonghyun said. "Its alright, we'll somehow get through it." I replied back, in my confident voice. We got out the ingredients Jess and Jonghyun wanted for their dish and Minho and I decided to cook first. We asked the SNSD members to come and they accepted, except Yoona. She was probably at a romantic place with Taecyeon!!! I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and as I came out, I saw Minho trying to figure out whats happening to the pasta sauce. He looked so adorable! "Minho-ahh, we have to leave it to boil you dummy!" I said. Minho scratched his head. "OHHH, OKAYY thats good. You took so long to wash your hands?" Minho asked me. I laughed, I was there for 30 seconds!

1 hour later....

The rest of SNSD and SHINee members came and me, Minho, Jonghyun and Jess finished cooking our dishes. Everyone tasted them and voted for which dish was the best. "The best dish isss!!!!!! THE PASTA!!!!" Taeyeon yelled softly. YESSSS! Minho and I high fived and hugged eachother. Jonghyun and Jessica looked disappointed but congratulated us. Their consequence was to do the dishes!

2 hours later...

All the SNSD members except for me and Jess left. taeyeon didnt want to leave Onew but she had an early morning schedule the next day. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and went into Minho's room. He was silently reading a book. I asked him what book he was reading. "Its just some random book my mum wanted me to read..." Minho replied. He then slipped a bookmark on the book and hugged me. He was so warm. He broke the hug and told me that I had to go to sleep. I agreed and we laid on the bed. Minho gave me a sweet goodnight kiss and turned the light off. "Yulbear?" Minho asked. "Yeah?" I responded back. "Can I hug you so that I can get to sleep?" Minho asked with his cute voice. I laughed and accepted. He hugged me lightly, only with one arm and we fell asleep...

YOONA POV

It was already 12:30 am. taecyeon oppa and I were playing games at the park and time had passed really quickly. He walked me home. I didnt want to leave when we arrived outside. "We have to tell JYP and SM tomorrow..." I said. "I know, Im sure we'll have some luck." taecyeon whispered back. "See you tomorrow..." I said as I started to walk away from him. "Wait Yoona-ahh! come here~" He said. So I came over to him. He gave me a sweet, soft kiss.

"See you tomorrow" He said. I laughed at him and walked to the elevators...