Chapter 1 {First day in University}

{I want to dedicate this to you "wink" because I know that You really love MinYul.. soo here it is! ENJOY pls comments and vote :)""""""""""""""""

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YURI Pov

Today is the first day in my uni life, i was so nervous.. I knew that I was going to see all the SM

town crew but Im not really close to the other idol groups so I was really nervous. I met up with

Yoona, Seohyun, Jessica and Taeyeon and we all walked together to our new school. The rest of our members couldnt come because they had busy schedules. "Hey its the Shinee

members!" Taeyeon shouted. I turned around and saw all members of shinee. They all looked so great, especially minho. He was wearing a plain blazer type jacket and jeans. He also had glasses on which looked really cute on him. Minho waved to all of us and we greeted them...

MINHO POV

As I waved to the snsd members, I could see Yuri, with a beautiful dress on. She looked amazing, I couldnt take my eyes off her. "Hey guys!" said Yoona in excitement. "Are you guys ready for your first day of uni?" Yuri asked staring at me. She had the most beautiful eyes in the world. I truly loved her, but I didnt know how to confess it to her, or how to tell her. "Come on guys, we'll be late!" said Key. "yeah we should go." Jessica answered. snsd girls were walking in groups with a few of our shinee members. Yuri was right at the back, which was right in front of me. I ran up and greeted her.

"Hey Yuri! how are you?" I asked. "oh, hey Minho, im feeling a little bit nervous but ok, you?" Yuri replied. "Yeah, same with me, which class do you have up first? I have dance, heheh" I talked to her again, smiling. "REALLY? thats the same with me! we should go together!" Yuri answered back with Joy. That was an amazing coincidence. Wow, Im gonna dance next to Yuri, I better try my hardest, I thought.

YURI POV

OMG OMG, I thought, Im in the same dance class as Minho! This is going to be so sweet!

Minho and I seperated from the other members and went to the dance class on our own. But it was so awkward between us, I wanted to start talking but I couldnt, my mouth wouldnt open. And there would be nothing really to talk about between the two of us. "So.. I wonder what type of dance we'll be learning today.." Minho spoke, in an awkward voice. "Yeah, I wonder.. I dont really mind any type of dance, I just hope that I try my best." I talked back to him face to face, and smiled at him...