Chapter 14 (The does and don'ts)

YURI POV

The men left me. In an underground place, I had sticky tape on my mouth, I was tied with ropes. I tried to get out. My brain was full of thoughts. I wondered what had happened to my manager oppa. And Minho. I really didnt want him to come. I sat there, waiting for something to happen. Suddenly one of the men in black suits came over to me. "Your boyfriend texted you. He says that he was on his way." The man said. "NOOOO" I tried to scream. He then left me.....

MINHO POV

As soon as I got the address, I went to my car and started driving as fast as I could. My heart was pumping so loud. I was panicking. I had a heartache. I didnt care about myself, my body. I just wanted Yuri to be safe and healthy. After a couple of hours' driving, I arrived. No one was there. There was a small building so I decided to go in and find Yuri. "Yuri-ahh" I screamed. There was no answer. There were so many doors in the building. I every single one. I sighed and went in the last door. YURI WAS THERE. I ran to her. "Yuri, are you alright? Lets get out of here before something happens to you!" I said quietly. I undid the sticky tape which was stuck on her mouth. "Minho-ahh, why did you come? Why..." Yuri said. "Because I cant live with out you. You know that. I would do anything for you." I replied. She started crying. I couldnt do anything to stop the crying so I quickly unwrapped the rope on around her body and grabbed her arm. "Minho stop. Earlier on, I sprained my ankle." Yuri said. I decided to piggy back her and started running out of the building. Suddenly, a few men in black suits came. "Choi Minho. You came. And you found Yuri." One of the men spoke. I didnt say anything back and tried to figure out a way to get out. One of the men punched me, which made me fall on the ground with Yuri. Yuri couldnt walk, she had hurt her arm and foot now. I punched the man back. And then another man came and punched me. I fell on the ground. They kicked me, punched me did so many painful things to me. "Minho-ahh" I could hear Yuri yelling at me. I could see her trying to come towards me. I got my phone out of my pocket and threw it to Yuri. She quickly called the police nearby. I was trying to drag time. The men didnt know that Yuri had called the police. They kept on punching me. I could feel blood coming out of my mouth. I was punched and kicked for around 5minutes straight.... I saw the police arrive. All of a sudden, everything I saw went blury. i dont remember what happened next....

YURI POV

I was trying my best to go to Minho. Thank god the men were arrested. I saw minho staring at me. I screamed and yelled his name. There was no answer, the ambulance came and took Minho into the ambulance car. They carried me in there too. I was lying next to Minho. I could feel my tears falling down. I slowly closed my eyes.....

YOONA POV

Taecyeon told me that he loved me, but he wanted to breakup. Yes, I was crying like a crazy monster. I missed his laughs, warmth and kisses. I missed everything about him. I took my phone out. No missed calls or texts. I played around with my phone, to try and get things out of my mind. Then I got a phonecall from an unknown number. "Hello?" I said. "Is this Im Yoona?" Someone asked. "Yes, it is." I replied, while I was wiping my tears. "This is the hospital, Kwon Yuri and Choi Minho has been in an accident sort of thing." The nurse said. "WHAT, I will call the SHINee and snsd members and go now." I screamed. I WAS SHOCKED. Yuri unnie and Minho. OHMYGAWD. I quickly rang Taeyeon unnie and told her to ring the others and tell them what had happened to Minho and Yuri. She sounded shocked to and helped me out. I did the same thing with Key.