Chapter 21 (Are you ready??!!)

MINHO POV

I can feel my eyes slowly opening up. I see the ceiling of my room.

I look around me, Yuri wasnt there. I checked the time. It was 9am.

I opened my eyes fully and got out of bed. I could hear background noises. I went to the kitchen and saw Yuri and Jessica cooking. Yuri turned around and saw me.

"Good morning flaming charisma~~" Yuri greeted me and kissed my lips.

"Not here lovebirds." Jessica declared. Yuri broke the kiss and laughed at Jess. "What are you two doing?" I asked curiously. "Since you guys let us stay at your dorm, we decided to make breakfast for you all."Yuri said with her sweet voice.

"Minho-ahh, how long does it take for Jonghyun to get up and realise that Im making breakfast for him?!?!" Jess asked. Yuri and I both laughed. "Jonghyun is a sleepy-head, he'll wake up in no time." I answered back. "Who will wake up in no time?" Someone asked. We all turned around and saw Jonghyun walking to the kitchen. "Thats the first..." I murmured. "Jonghyun-ahh! Im making breakfast with Yuri for the SHINee members" Jess announced. "Really? Thanks." Jonghyun replied as he back hugged Jess. I walked over to Yuri and asked her if she needed any help. She refused and told me to rest abit more, but I just stayed with her. "Stop you two!" Yuri said which made Jonghyun and Jessica laugh. Jonghyun let go of Jess and Jess continued what she was cooking. Soon, taemin, key and Onew woke up and watched Yuri and Jessica cook. "I miss Taeyeon..." Onew sighed. Onew and Taeyeon looked pretty close, good together. They were a good couple.