Chapter 1: Stranger In The Gutter

The Night was wet, wind snapping at your heels; begging you to go faster. You had just finished your shift for tonight, and was heading home. The weather forecasters didn't say it was going to rain, so it left you unprepared.

The rain whipped at your face, and the winds howled. A sudden shiver ran down your spine making you quiver a bit.
It's so scary at night, and so... unrecognizable. You thought to yourself. You searched through the streetlights, wondering where you were. Until you heard a small faint noise rush past your ear.

"Y/N..." It whispered slowly. Your first impression was that it was just the wind, but you heard it a second time. It started growing louder, than before. You quickly swerved your head around, feeling uneasy. Your heart suddenly dropped when you saw a pair of glowing eyes coming from a gutter.

"H-hello?" You stutter, pushing back a piece of hair so you could see better. Your legs moved slowly to the drain, taking precautious steps. You lowered your head a bit and stared back into the creatures eyes.

"Hello, Y/N." The stranger said slowly. From the darkness of the gutter, you swore he gave you a devilish grin.

"H-how do y-you know my name?" You say worringly.

"Ah, my dear. Do not stutter, I know everyone in this town." He breathed.

"I don't even know you! I-I think I should get going now. It's getting too dark..." You back away as you continue staring at him.

"Aw, the fun has just begun! And now you want to leave?" He said menacingly, revealing two sharp fangs at the front of his mouth. But before he could said anything else, you had broke into a run, running as far as you could away from the gutter.

There was no way, you would sleep tonight.