I'll Stop Stabbing When you Stop Screaming [9;3]

Enjoy, Comment, Fan.

<3

I'll Stop stabbing when you Stop Screaming

Chapter 9; Section 3.

Turner.

I ran down the hallway saying Coraline's name over and over again. Searching. I needed to find her. Keepers were flooding this hospital and we needed to get out. Now. I sprinted through the maze like hallways. Ducking down different halls avoiding the men in white. Blood soaked my shirt. Some mine, Some Theirs. I did what I had to. Some might call me a murdered. I know the truth. Im a survivor.

"Cora!" I said her name in a loud whisper as I ran down another dim hallway. I found it strange that all of the upper levels of this hospital were empty. It didn't make sense. My legs were aching from running. My lungs on fire. I pushed myself harder. I have to find her. "Cora!"

I turned down another hallway. This one lined with open doors. Patient Doors I guess. at the end there were two large blue double doors. I peaked around in the rooms, slowing to a walk, and trying to catch my breath. God damnit Coraline! Where are you? I walked up to the doors and peaked inside. Two keepers were standing, knives in hand, watching a third keeper moving slowly forward. I tried to see around them, but my line of sight was blocked.

"I am not like you! I will kill no one else." I heard Coralines voice, filled with tears. I watched as the large man lunged on Cora Wrapping his arms around her neck. Suddenly the person in the middle ran forward and pulled a syringe from their pocket. I slammed open the door and darted for the blade that was on the floor no more than five feet from me. I slid across the floor, wrapping my hand around the wooden handle. Suddenly someone was on my back. Pressing my head onto the floor, and slamming my wrist off the ground. My grip tightened.

I tried to turn over, pushing myself off the ground with my free hand and pulling the blade down to me. The Keeper held me tighter. I pushed my elbow up hard, strikeing the man in the ribs. He loosened his grip and I was able to turn over, pushing him off me, and onto the floor. I wasted no time as I jabbed the knife into the mans stomach, chaging his white robe from white to red. I stood quickly and saw the other two keepers trying to pick coralines limp body up off the floor.

"Let her go!" I screamed and I ran foreward, slamming into the man, causing him to drop Coraline's legs and fall to the ground. I held the blade to his throat, pushing down slightly. "I hope your proud of the person you are, and the things you've done." I said, breathing hard, my voice horse. The mans hands were wrapped around mine.

"Please." He begged softly. I looked over at the third keeper and she dropped Coraline to the floor. She held her arms up and backed up slowly, hitting the wall.

"Leave us alone." I warned, slowly releasing the blade and dropping it to the floor. I stood up and walked over to Coraline, Picking her up gently. I looked back to man, cowering on the floor. "Pathetic." I spit the word at them.

"Your time will Come." The man stated. I looked back to him. His hooded head was lifted as if to challenge me. He reached for the blade. I slowly laid Coraline Back on the white tile floor. I turned back to the man who was now standing, blade in hand. I walked towards him, shaking my head.

"You really are stupid huh?" I lunged at him and suddenly there was a Gun shot. I saw the blood before I felt the pain. My hand flew to my stomach and I dropped to my knees. My breath caught in my throat. I looked to the door to see a young black girl, robed in white, hood dropped back, Gun in hand. I blinked slowly and the last thing I saw was Coraline. Limp in the hands of the Killers. Please god, Save her.