I'll Stop stabbing, When you stop Screaming. [c2;s2.]

I made this into a separate section because it is R-Rated!

its short, but ..well.. detailed i suppose.

Comments and Votes.

I'LL STOP STABBING WHEN YOU STOP SCREAMING.

Chapter 2;section 2.

[NOTE! : R-RATED.]

I screamed out in pain and fear as the man squeezed me tighter. Suddenly his hand went over my mouth and it was hard to breath. I tried screaming again, but the sound was muffled. I fought against him as hard as I could but he felt nothing. He turned and dragged me down the dark hallway. I continued to fight the whole way, until he suddenly stopped and pushed through a door. The room was bright, and it took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust. I blinked multiple times and when my vision went back to normal I tried screaming again. I saw a cot covered in blood on one side of the room, and a video camera set up on the other. I knew exactly what was going to happen, and I cursed myself for leaving the knife behind.

He threw me down on the bed, and I tried to look at his face, but he was wearing those horrible white robes too. I pulled myself to the back corner of the bed and he walked over to start the camera. He turned to me and reached over and grabbed me by my ankle, pulling me back down on the bed so I was laying flat. I fought against him, and held me tighter with one hand. He climbed up and placed his body on top of me, holding me down underneath him. I screamed out again, but he crashed his lips onto my mine, blocking out the sound. I pounded on his chest and his ribs with all of my remaining strength yet he still didn't move. He used one hand to start unbuttoning my blouse as his other held my hands above my head. I screamed again as he moved to kiss my neck and I started trying to kick my legs. He moved so he could place his legs around mine and pin me down. It was like he was a professional rapist. He knew exactly what to do. I screamed again, and tried to wiggle my body away from him.

"Please! Stop!" I begged him, my voice flooded with fear and pain. He kissed down my body, biting me through my bra. "Please don't do this!"

"You know you want me." His voice was low and deep, and it sounded more like a growl. He started to grind his hips into mine. I was trying to think of any possible way I could get away from him. What if I made him think I really did want him, what if I played along, just long enough for me to get away.

"Your right," I started, my voice thick with fake lust. "I do want you, but I don't want you like this, Let me get on top." I said as he bit my neck, and I let a cheap moan escape my lips. I felt him smile against my skin, and I knew he was considering it. He continued to press himself against me, sucking and biting my neck. I wanted to vomit. "Please, I'll do anything you want." I stated as I started to move my body with his rhythm. I would do anything to be free. He lifted his head up, and he suddenly flipped our bodies around, treating me like I was some kind of doll. Pain coursed through me and he grabbed my ribs. I bit my tongue hard to resist screaming out, and I tasted blood.

When I was on top of him, I knew what I had to do. I had to play along just long enough for him to trust me. I felt disgusting, but I knew that this was what I had to do. I leaned over him. "Can I take off your robe?" I whispered in his ear, making him think I really did want him. I felt his nod and I reached for the zipper that started right below his head. I pulled it down and exposed his well sculpted chest. Probably just something to draw in more woman for him to rape. How could he be such a horrible person? When I had the zipper all the way down I reached over and slid his arms out of the sleeves. Another well toned part of his body. I held back the gags. I moved to slide his hood off, and he slapped me hard, making my eyes fill with tears. I acted as though nothing happened and I moved my body down lower so my legs were between his. I kissed his chest slowly until I felt him relax.

I felt him exhale I figured he had closed his eyes. I pulled all of my strength from inside me, drew my leg back, and smashed my knee into his groin. He screamed out in pain and doubled his body over. I used this time to jump up and grab the camera and the stand. I lifted the stand high over my head and slammed it down on the man again, and again, and again all the while screaming obscenities. When I knew the man was unconscious I ran to the door, not even bother to button my shirt back up. I just needed to get out there. When I opened the door I saw that we were on the left end of the hall and I quickly ran through the door back into the stairway.

I ran quickly down the stairs, breathing heavy, and thanking god I wasn't just raped. When I had made it down about four flights I stopped and sunk down in a corner. Tears poured from eyes and I prayed to whatever god just saved me from the horrible experience. I rocked back and forth again to calm myself. I had to find my way out of here, and fast.