I'll Stop Stabbing When you Stop Screaming [9;2]

I'm Posting Two Short Sections. i hope you all Enjoy.

please Comment <3

I'll Stop Stabbing when you Stop Screaming

Chapter 9; Section 2.

Coraline.

Fear Gripped me from within as I looked Over at the men who I knew had every intention of killing me. I wondered silently how I could possibly get out of this. Where was Turner? Had they already killed him? They couldn't of. He was to strong. To much of a fighter. Maybe there were more...Maybe hundreds of Keepers filled this hospital. Maybe it was to late. Maybe I should give up. Maybe not.

I pushed all thoughts from my mind except one. Freedom. I would be free. I've been fighting to long, and i've gone through to much. I took slow calming breaths. Staring at the men I noticed that none of them were very large, and I thought the one in the middle could be a woman. I looked to their large knives, gripped tightly in their gloved hands and fear, again, surged through me.

"Why must you always fight with weapons?" I asked no one in particulair, shaking my head. "Tsk Tsk." The Man on the left side dropped his blade, as if he were challenging me. "oh, what is this?" I laughed sadistically. The stupid, sarcastic side of me thought very seriously about dropping my small scissors. The self-preserving side of me thought better. I clutched the sticky, blood covered metal tighter.

The man who had dropped his blade was no slowly approaching me. He had one hand behind him telling the other two to remain where they were. I stood still, looking into his veiled face. Fear and anger boiled through me. I thought about running. I thought about getting on my knees and begging for life. I thought about screaming for Turner. I stayed silent and still, just staring.

The man was no more than five feet from me now. I wondered what was going through his mind. How can he be approaching me so casually, planning to kill me, and have no emotion? No Remorse? How many people had he already killed? How many more were on his list to die? Darkness clouded my thoughts when I realized how many people I, myself, had murdered. Remorse made my knees shake and heart falter. How many was it now? Two? Three? I am a murdered. I plan to kill again. I was no better than any other these others. I dropped my scissors, and i dropped to my knees as tears flooded my eyes.

"How can you murder someone and have no sympathy? I am not like you! I will kill no one else!" I screamed at the man who had stopped in his advance, no more than two feet from now, an arms reach away. I thought maybe he was thinking about what he had done, how many people he had killed. I was wrong. He lunged on me. Wrapping his hands around my throat. Knocking me onto my back. The air cut from my lungs made my whole body ache, but I didn't fight. I was not a killer.

"Inject her!" The man on top of screamed. I hadn't seen her but the woman had come over and she was fumbling around with a syringe. She stabbed it into my leg and the stinging sensation was familiar. The room Faded to black and I wondered if this was the end.

--

Please ignore any Editing Errors.

haha, thanks :D