I'll Stop stabbing when you stop Screaming [7;1]

So there's going to be a lot of errors in this, cos i wrote it on Wordpad, Cos im Not home.

So don't judge. Also Its not very long, or exciting, Cos im Not home, But its better than nothing right?

I'm going to start writing everyday again. <3

Sorry i haven't posted in so long. Forgive Me?

I love you all. <3

I'll Stop Stabbing When you Stop screaming

Chaper 7; Section 1.

Coraline.

'She's recovering. I don't know when she will wake up." I heard a strange mans voice. I tried to open my eyes, but nothing happened. I tried to speak, and again nothing happened.

"Doctor, She's been in a coma for Over a week. There is still nothing you can do for her?" Another Mans voice spoke softly, seemingly sad. I faintly recognized it. Where am i? Why can't i move? Why can't I remember anything?

"The drugs they gave her were meant to shut down all the nerves, and every part of her body, one by one. She is lucky to be alive. If you had gotten here even ten minutes later, it would have been to late. She's very lucky." The man, who i'm guessing was the doctor spoke. Were they talking about me? Had i been drugged?

I tried again to speak, and this time a soft moan made its way out of my throat. I felt a hand wrap around mine. I tried to open my eyes, but there was only Blackness.

"Coraline, can you hear me?" The familiar voice asked softly. I tried to speak, to nod in any way to let him know that i could. I wanted to know what happened. Who was he? What happened to me? I tried again to open my eyes, and some light poured into my Blackness. Everything was blurry, but i tried hard to focus on the mans Face.

"She's awake! She opened her eyes! Is she going to be okay? Do something!" The man was becoming Frantic. He must have some connection to me, to care so much, but i can't remember who he is. Why can't i remember? I was becoming more and more nervous. My eyes focused and i looked down at my body.

Tubes and wire were tangled around me, snaking up my arms, into my stomach, chest, and head. A faint memory. ...Me, tied up. Screaming. Trying to escape. My breathing picked up. I tried moving my arms, but the wires held them down. I tried screaming, but it came out a horse whisper.

"Coraline, calm down! Your safe now!" The man held my hand tighter, and rubbed small circles with his thumb. More faint memories made their way into my mind. ...Me, in an all white room, ripped clothes, bloody face... What happened to me? Why can't i remember? Who was this man? He had something to do with this. Panic rose inside me. I tried again ripping my arms free from the wires that held them there. I tried screaming again, and some noise escaped.

"Let go of me!" It came out as a whisper, but the man obliged. I ripped my right arm free and wires pulled from veins, pain coursing threw my ribs, causing me to catch my breath. Tears poked my eyes. I ripped the rest of the wires from arms and chest. Blood dripped down, but i ignored. I needed to get out. I Needed to get free.

"Coraline, Stop it! Calm down!" Turner! His name shot threw my mind, like a bolt of lighting. I turned to look at him, reaching my bloody right arm out to touch his face.

"Who are you?" I asked softly, my throat burning. My lungs aching as if the oxygen wasn't satisfing me.

"You don't remember?" He asked, confusion clearly on his face. "You don't remember anything." The second part was a fact. What the hell Happened to me?