I'll Stop stabbing, When you stop Screaming. [C4;S1]

Alrighty, Here is Chapter 4, Section 1.

I hope you all enjoy it. Its not much, but eh, like i said, fight scenes aren't my Forte.

Hmm. Comments and feedback?

I love comments, and messages, cos i love talking.

Talk to me. <3

I'LL STOP STABBING, WHEN YOU STOP SCREAMING.

Chapter 4, Section 1.

The anger in Turner's voice filled me with hope. I was so afraid that if I was to fight those men alone, they would have killed me, I would have never made it out. I looked over at him and his eyes were focused hard on the man walking towards us. I back up a little closer to the wall, trying to figure out what was going to happen next.

"You don't have to do this Turner." The large man said getting closer, with his arms stretched in front of him, like he was afraid. "We kept you here because we need you." I looked over into Turners eyes, and saw more rage building up.

"You didn't need me! You don't need any of us. You lock us inside here, and use us! You tell us were going to help you, and that this is a ...Gift" He spit the word "But you treat us like garbage, and you beat us, torture, and kill us. Were not dogs," He more growled then spoke the last sentence. "Were People too." He clenched his jaw shut, and I could tell he was trying to hold back.

"Why am I here?" I said loudly, my voice shaking. No one answered. The man in white had paused, standing only a few feet in front of Turners large body, and the man in the back had started moving forward.

I looked back and forth between them. Panic was rising inside me as I looked over at Turner to see him not moving. What if he decided he didn't want to fight? If he wouldn't help me I would fight, and try to get out, but I knew it would be a useless attempt. Tears filled my eyes again and I bit down hard on the inside of my lip to keep them from spilling over. I had to stay strong.

I Couldn't understand anything. Turner had said something about the men telling him that they needed him, and that this was a gift. They had told me it was a gift too. None of it made any sense. How could this be any kind of gift when I was kidnapped, beaten, drugged, and nearly raped. This was hell! The more I thought about the twisted fucks running this place the angrier I got. I looked up and saw the second man standing right next to the other now, both of them staring at turner and neither staring at me.

I lunged towards the one closest to me, and drove my spear through his side. He screamed out, but he didn't fall. He was much stronger than the other men I had fought. He grabbed me from my sides, like he was lifting a child, and threw me off of him. I held tight onto my spear, and when it ripped out of him, he screamed out again. The impact of me hitting the floor, made me scream out in pain, and before I could even catch my breath the man was standing over me. He ripped the metal rod from my hand and threw it across the room. When I heard it bang into the other wall and clatter to the floor I knew I was in trouble. I pushed myself up as fast as could, but I had only made it to my knees before the man grabbed me by my throat and lifted me off the ground.

I kicked my feet, and I tried to scream out, but there was no air in my lungs. I dug my nails into his arm, but he didn't even flinch. It was getting harder to move my body, but I kept kicking and trying to get free. I blinked hard to clear the blur and tears from my eyes, and when I opened them again, I saw Turner running towards us, and slamming his fist into the back of the mans head, causing him to let me go. I choked and coughed for a few minutes, wrapping my hands around my throat, and when I looked up again, I saw Turner on top of one of the men, pounding on his hooded face. I looked around and saw the other man slowly getting up off the floor, and I knew he was going to go after Turner. I pushed myself off the floor quickly and looked to my right where I saw the black stool laying on its side. I moved quickly over to it, and grabbed it. I ran over towards the three men, and slammed the stool down on the back of the men, who was trying to stop Turners assault. The man stumbled backwards, but he didn't fall. He turned his body back towards mine, and darted towards me.

I had the stool back, like I was about to swing a bat, and when the men got close enough, I swung, striking his face, and causing him to stumble back again. Why wouldn't he fucking fall? He dropped the stool and stumbled back to the wall, out of air and in extreme pain. I bent down, slightly, for a mere second, and when I looked back up, the man was there. He slammed me against the wall, causing me to scream out in pain, and he began to Swing hard, connecting with my already broken ribs multiple times. I couldn't breath, and as I screamed out again, I felt the man being ripped off of me. I slumped to the ground, the pain becoming to much to handle.

I looked up, and saw Turner fighting like a gladiator, taking on both men, but as my vision became increasingly blurry I had to close my eyes and my body slumped lower to the ground. I heard the grunts of men fighting, but I no longer could focus on anything except the pain, radiating through my whole body. I took slow shallow breaths, my lungs burning every time I inhaled. Everything was fading to nothing but background noise and I felt as though I wasn't really there anymore. I tried hard to stay awake, and focus on any sound but I could hear nothing, I tried to open my eyes but all I saw was black. My mind went blank and the last thing I felt was my limp body being lifted roughly from the floor. I prayed in the back of my mind that it was Turner, and not one of those horrible men.

----------------

Sorry it's not very long, and i haven't updated in days, but as i have said before.

i adore cliffys ;]