I'll Stop stabbing, When you stop Screaming. [C3;S5]

This is short, cos well, you know me and my cliffys. ;]

I have started the next section, and as you can tell, its gonna be a fight scene,

which we all know is hard for me.

I was told to try and draw the fight scenes out a little more, to make my writing a little better, so im gonna try that for the next upload.

look out for chapter four, starting tomorrow. :]

I'LL STOP STABBING, WHEN YOU STOP SCREAMING.

Chapter 3;Section 5.

The men stood in the doorway just like they had before, but this time they were all huge, and there was no way to distinguish between them. Fear swelled inside me. I Looked deep into the mans eyes as he released my wrist. He looked completely confused, and well, angry. Was he angry at me or at the men for kidnapping him?

"Turner Fintan," one of the men called out in a low voice "Send Coraline over, and we will leave you be." I looked over towards and back into the mans eyes.

'Turner Please,' I mouthed 'help me!' He pushed me back slightly and stood up looking in the direction of the three large men. I moved away from him wondering what he was going to do. Would he help me or would he turn me into those men, and make me fight on my own? I stared at his large muscular body, and hoped he wanted to get out of here as badly as I did. I held my spear tightly to my side as one of the men began to advance on me and Turner stood motionless, watching. I knew I was going to have to fight again, alone, and this time, I was terrified.

I was already so damaged, there was no possible way I would be able to take on those three large men by myself. Even if I had the spear, any one of them could grab me and rip the metal from my hands. I was thinking quickly over many different plans, ways to get around the men. Maybe I could just run, fast, and stab whoever got to close. This sounded like a great plan, until I remembered that I can't run, I can barely breath. I looked up to see the man about a foot closer then he had been before. It gave me a shimmer hope knowing that he was moving slowly. What if just fought, hard, until I couldn't fight anymore? Maybe I could make it out. The chance was slim, but it was honestly my only hope.

"Turner," I started, willing to beg for his help. "Please, I need you to help me. They took me off the street just like you. They beat me, and tortured me, like I'm sure they did to you." My voice was soft, and understanding, yet pleading. "I don't think I can on any longer without your help. We can get out of here." I stared over at him, my eyes focused. He turned his head slowly, a moment after I had finished speaking, to watch the man, who was advancing on me, walk past him. He stared at him for a few seconds as my heart rate increased, and then suddenly he lunged forward, and grabbed him, locking his arm around his neck, cutting off his airway. He held him tight, and I heard the man choke, as he started to claw at Turner's large arms.

All of this happened before I could even blink my eyes one time. I breathed in deeply, shocked, and stood there with my mouth wide, so surprised, so grateful for the help. Only a mere second passed before I ran over to them, and plunged the metal rod into the man-in-white's stomach. I looked into Turners soft brown eyes with a look of shear gratitude before ripping the spear from the man and backing up, staring at the other to men.

Turner let the mans body fall and he backed up standing beside me. Neither of us spoke, though I had so much I wanted to say, so much I wanted to ask. We just stared into the veiled faces of men who would soon be dead. I took a deep breath as I watched one of the men take a step forward. My spear was now soaked with fresh blood, and this thought made me sick, even though I knew it had to be done.

"Turner," The man moving towards us slowly spoke up "Why are you helping her?"

"Because what she said was true." I heard Turner's deep voice for the first time. "You took me off the street, and tortured me, used me like a lab rat, and now," He paused and took a deep breath, sighing slowly. "Now it's time I get out, and all you fuckers pay."