Acknowledgments

• Dedicated to My Wonderful Followers

Yes, after many cliffhangers and lots of drama the second installment of A Mermaid Tale is finally over. I had a lot of ups and down with this story, but I never would have been able to finish it without all of your fantastic support, so first and for most thank you to all of you Wattpad readers you truly are my inspiration and you are what keeps me going. Also thank you to my two sisters who have both supported me with this story and thank you to my Wattpad friends whom I can always talk to.

The third installment of the series is already available and I will try to post a movie trailer soon. The story is already in "My Work", go add it to your library so you can be informed when I update. Also, please feel free to check out my other stories whenever my updates take too much time, I promise you won't be disappointed.

Thank you all for reading my story, you have no idea what it means to me, I'm entering both mermaid books in the Wattpad Prize contest, so if you forgot to vote on certain chapters can you go back and please do so, it could really help.

I will never be grateful enough for your support and I hope you will like the last installment, which will be the best I promise.

- NocteLamia101