Chapter 9

Chapter 9 is here! YAY!

Okay, as I've said before it's a Ridge and Gregory; first Gregory POV EVAH! I promise you it'll be interesting.

Picture on the side of Jake T. Austin who in my mind plays Greg, plus there's Xavier Samuels who plays my beloved Ridge. And the song How to Save a Life by the Fray, but it's a Alex Goot cover ;)

Enjoy the chapter!!!

Chapter 9

Ridge

                He hurried to his sister’s side. How long had she been this way? What happened? Why did it happen!? Ridge quickly lifted Tara’s head up, to check for injuries. She had a giant bruise on her forehead that was slowly turning very purple. She must have banged her head against the bathtub, he supposed; but again, why? Why was it that every time a problem was solved, a new one was always created?

Tara’s skin was abnormally cold and pale, and her lips were blue. How did any of this make sense? Ridge didn’t need to go to medical school to understand that any this wasn’t a good sign. In a hurry, Ridge filled up the bathroom sink with hot water, and then went searching in the cupboards for salt. When he miraculously found it, he practically poured the whole thing into the sink. When that was done, he grabbed Tara’s egg (ignoring how gross it felt) from the tub and practically threw it into the sink, making a giant mess on the floor and practically slipping on the water in the process. He then hurried to grab Tara, and then gently set her down into the hot bathtub. He waited a few seconds, and was almost relieved when her mermaid tail appeared because of the salted water, and the bruise on her forehead healed. Still, she didn’t wake up. Seeing that he clearly couldn’t deal with this problem all by himself, Ridge then hurried up the stairs, and almost practically ran right into princess Breena.  

                “Sorry Majesty.” Ridge quickly said, immediately backing away from her.

                “It’s alright.” She answered with a smile. “I was going to go down the stairs to tell Tara that the guards have received word that it is alright for us to go back to the kingdom. Would you like to go tell her?”

                Ridge winced. “Yeah… I don’t think I can.”

                Breena raised an eyebrow. “What do you mean?” She sounded worried.

                After a quick glance at the living room, where everyone was talking and preparing to leave, Ridge hurried to grab Breena’s wrist and bring her down the stairs and into the bathroom. When the princess saw Tara, she shrieked. Quickly, Breena hurried to her side and put a hand on Tara’s forehead.

                “She is as cold as ice.” She said in a whisper, taking her hand off.

                “Can’t you heal her?” Ridge suddenly asked, kneeling down beside Breena. “Like you did with my head?”

                The princess shook her head. “I can heal minor injuries Ridgemont, but this, this is  far beyond my skills.” She sadly admitted before getting up. “We must bring her back into the ocean as quickly as possible; it may help.” Ridge nodded and then quickly scooped his sister out of the bathtub, making yet another mess on the floor.

                Because of the adrenaline he was feeling, carrying Tara up the stairs was easy.  Once he reached the living room, all of the guards that were present were all suddenly on high alert; as if they thought that Tara had been attacked but other things than the bathtub.  Danicio quickly came to see him, and after brief eye contact, he grabbed her from Ridge’s arms.  He then watched as the merman hurried to the water with his sister in his arms followed by other guards. Breena came to stand beside Ridge for a minute or so, before putting a gentle hand on his arm, as if to say she was sorry, before leaving as well and diving into the water. Ridge stayed in the house; feeling more useless than ever.