Prologue

There were four things of which I was certain.

First, Zachary Fear was indeed a werewolf.

Second, there was a part of him, and I do not know how dominant that part might be, that lusted for blood and nothing else.

Third, I was undeniably and irreversibly fascinated by him.

And fourth, I wanted to help him no matter what the cost.

--------------------------------------------------

My name is Amy Renee Anderson.

I am 22, a senior in college who resides in a humble town known as King George, Virginia, and I attend the Virginia Commonwealth University trying to acquire a Bachelor’s Degree in the Liberal Arts.

My parents’ plan for me is to become a lawyer, but I really have an interest in photography and drawing. I have to say, though, drawing only benefits me whenever I don’t have my camera on me, but I always do.

Things started going downhill the moment my parents left for their extended retirement vacation in Europe. My sister ditched me, I grew even more distant from my mother and father, my roommate was terrible and brought a new boy back to our room literally every night, and well, I met the most intriguingly dangerous man any woman could dream of coming across…