Preferences (Eagles)

The Eagles teach you how to play their instruments.

Don
You're sitting on Don's lap while he attempts to show you what he's doing but you're too busy playing with his Afro.

Joe
Joe is hovering over you while you sit on the piano bench with his hands on yours, guiding your fingers to teach you the first chords of Pretty Maids All In A Row.

Glenn
You sit in front of your boyfriend Glenn while he sits behind you with his hand guiding your fingers to the correct chords of Tequila Sunrise.

Randy
You get frustrated when Randy tries to teach you a chord and you can't get it. "It takes practice, sweetheart, you'll get it." He reassures you with a smile and a kiss on the cheek.

Felder
Don attempts to teach you how to play Hotel California on guitar but it's not going so well...

Bernie
Bernie gives you a banjo lesson and he's impressed with how fast you're learning because it's a hard instrument.

Timmy B.
Timothy proudly shows you the chords for his first hit with the Eagles: I Can't Tell You Why.

Well, well, well, look who's back after a hundred years of no updates 😅. This was just a little something I thought up, it's kind of lame but what the hell, huh? I included every member cause I didn't wanna leave anyone out but some are obvs better than others, I couldn't think of something better for Felder and Bernie and Timothy...😬 anywho, it's good to be back ish, hope y'all liked this little somethin somethin. I'm working on a story but there's always this feeling that it's no good. I might post more of it but I don't know really.
Like, comment, don't like... whatever lol.
Have a good one!!💚✌🏼